• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search, Multiple ideas and fandoms welcome. Anyone up for a new story?

Lara_M36

Hello there!
So I am looking for a new partner in this wonderful sea of writers! I do prefer you are 18 or older, just my plots can be a bit mature and or dark. Girls and Guys are both welcome! So below are some of my ideas and please feel free to share your own!

1. Attack on Titan.
Our characters, and you can plan in cannon or out of cannon, I will be out of Cannon.
They will be in the survey corps together, My character is the final daughter of the founding titan bloodline and she doesn’t know. Her memories have been taken from her at a young age when she was found outside of the walls.
Now this story can develop in many ways. We can talk about it and I'm not afraid of just starting and seeing where it goes.

2. Arranged Marriage (fantasy)
Our Characters are best friends since childhood, but they also both love each other. My character is the princess of a kingdom called Castillia. A powerful kingdom by the sea where the dragons live. The princess is very powerful like her mother the queen and her father. She is to be married to the elf Kingdom Eravillen.
Your character is her guard and no one knows her better. He has always stood at her side no matter what, but will your character allow her to be married to so evil elf? Hopefully not.
So this story is a lot. A lot of drama, romance and potential for more.
There is so much room for character development, plot, and world building. Also if you want to add something to the plot, please tell me I am super open.

3. Any anime Fandoms I am Okay with! Just ask!
4. supernatural high school, (yes I still love this). We can work out detail of this if you would like to start this one.

So I only have a few rules. Please respond or tell me how frequently you can respond. Let me know what time zone you are in so I don’t wake you up. And please talk to me, if you are stuck, bored, or confused just talk to me!

Discord tag: Lara_M#8609

Or ask me here!
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back