• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mystery_Lotus

I think I want all my memories. Even if they hurt
Roleplay Type(s)

**** I recently returned from an unplanned hiatus. If we have an unfinished story, please feel free to reach out. If not, no hard feelings
xoxo ****

First and foremost, Hello beautiful people ^v^
My name is Lotus, it's a pleasure ~
I had a few different threads floating around for different purposes but I decided it would make my life easier to just put effort into a single thread and edit it on a need basis. Borderline genius over here, I know (NOT!) :closedeyescryingfrown:

Mini Bio

* I am 24F with an EST

* I have a full-time job so looking at weekly reply rates

* I like video games, manga, and my 3 cats :closedeyessmile:

* I have ADHD and Bi Polar. One day I might never shut up, the next I might not say anything. Just know it's me not you. If I ever get overwhelmed with life I'm really open about any needed hiatus. I hope the same from you but don't require it.

* I have discord :)

* Typically I play a female OC in any kind of pairing. Lately, I have been into the idea of exploring a different gender. Feel free to pitch any kind of pairing.

* I almost ALWAYS play multiple characters and would appreciate if it you did as well. I have my main character but often have lots and lots of side characters/NPCs

* I consider myself semi-lit to lit with a post length of 1 to about 6 or 7 paragraphs depending on what's required

* I absolutely adore romance and would prefer if there was some present

* I don't have a response limit but please don't be dry and let's keep things moving at a steady pace. If things hit a wall we can reevaluate and change what's going on. I'm very flexible & understanding.

* I don't have triggers and actually prefer darker themes and a bit of angst- PLEASE COMMUNICATE IF YOU DO

* I encourage OOC to plot and share any other fun lore or playlists for our characters or stories. I personally enjoy making playlists for my OCs

* I'm not against NSFW it just has to make sense and can not be on site!!

* I've never doubled before but am not totally against trying it out

* I don't do furries or fandoms; SORRY ;-;

My genres include but are not limited to

Fantasy
Drama/Angst
Horror
Adventure
Super Natural
Mythology
Sci-Fi
Romance
Slice of Life
I encourage multiple genres in one. It's fun!

And now the fun

* We aren’t limited to these plots

A Spin on Alice in Wonderland ***CRAVING***
keywords: fairytale retelling, high fantasy with a mix of modernism, slow burn, PG-13 on-site plot

Muse A is a young fresh new therapist who just landed a job in a pretty good office located downtown in a large buzzing city. They currently only have a few patients. One of their patients(Muse B) is a young wide-eyed aspiring artist who claims they've been visiting another world with giant mushrooms and hookah-smoking caterpillars. Of course, Muse A thinks they've gone completely mad but before recommending a hospitalization they try and work with their patient leading them to grow more attached to where they start to visit the patient outside of the office.

* This is super bare bones and I have a lot of ideas but of course, I want to leave it open for building! I'll go more into detail about what I'm thinking in PMs if this interests you.

* I'd prefer being Muse B the Alice based character but I'm open to either

The Ugly Truth of Being Loved by a Rockstar *closed*
keywords: angst, broken lovers, drama, drug/alcohol abuse, enemies to lovers, minor double plot lines, rock and roll, can be 21+ off-site plot

Muse A has always been a bit of a “troubled” kid and has definitely struggled with regulating their emotions their whole life (most likely due to an undiagnosed mood disorder). Growing up, childhood wasn’t great and they did what they needed to in order to survive. Worked lots of odd jobs and did things here and there to get some extra cash flow. Muse A comes off as strong, independent, and a can be a little rowdy. At some low point in their teens, they meet Muse B who is the complete opposite of them. Muse B is mature, observant, and a bit more reserved. They bump heads a bit but soon fall into a whirlwind romance. At 18 something breaks them up (I’ll send suggestions in PM) and they have to part ways on a sour note.
5 years later Muse A is a successful punk/rock star. For some reason or another, the two find themselves having to be around one another again. Will they pick up where they left off or will unresolved feelings mixed with external factors drive a further wedge between the two?

*I don't have a preference on which Muse to play

*I have a lot of ideas/suggestions that I'll share in PMs if your interested

Who Are We? *open*
keywords: high fantasy, possible enemies to lovers, passionate lovers, angst, royalty, war, can be 21+ off-site plot

In a far-off land, there are two neighboring kingdoms. One kingdom is full of a special race of humans able to manipulate the earth's natural energy into certain kinds of magic through spells/incantations and highly knowledgeable in herbology/medicine(Muse A's kingdom). The other, full of a noble and courageous warrior race (Muse B's kingdom. These can honestly be changed to whatever we want). Word of a ruthless war general leading an army across the lands taking over everything in their path reached the two royal families. Being longtime allies the two kingdoms decided to fully combine resources and prepare for war.
To commemorate the union both kingdoms agreed to marry off their firstborns and allow them to be the first rulers of a brand empire (there can be a big wedding/ball/party or it could be more humble)

A month passes and our characters quickly start to get used to each other, falling in love even. But the war is only getting worse. Eventually, Muse B, being a great warrior, goes off to the front lines leaving Muse A behind to run the empire on their own.

A year passes and finally, they've won. Muse B is coming back. But a year is a long time and both characters have changed so much. Can they fall in love again? Do they even like who they've become? Quickly, it's evident they don't completely see eye to eye on how to run things and begin to bump heads. Despite an obvious physical attraction, will these characters be able to get along enough to run an empire together? Or will their marriage die and be nothing more than a face they put on for the public?

*For this plot I don't have a preference for which Muse to play

*This is ever growing and isn’t all I’m willing to play*

Enemies to lovers
Fantasy retelling
reincarnated human x immortal
rockstar/musician x muse or fan or other rockstar/musician
ex-lovers x ex-lovers
hero x villain
villain x villain
Superhuman x superhuman
human x supernatural being or non human

* THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!
* LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVORITE SONG IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR!!! :D

Last edited:
Hello! I favor writing dark themes, low-fantasy, horror/paranormal, and modern with a dash of magic.

Romance is a genre I don’t have a lot of experience in, I’m aro/ace-spec, it’s hard for me to write it without me doubting myself. But I’m always open to it so I can gain experience!

I have a semi-vauge low-fantasy plot I’ve been itching to use, It involves a small, not really in detail, world I’ve been slowly creating where any race of beings you can think of exist. But the rules and technology of the world resemble ours.

If you’re curious I can pm you some details and potential plots

Heyo, I popped on in to see what you had to offer and I'm interested in the "Who are we?" plot. I'm no stranger to dark themes either and have a few of mine, so if you'd like I'd be down to either pick up yours or we could brainstorm some awesome plot of our own.
Oh, and my favorite song is a tie between Rhinestone Eyes by Gorillaz and "The Wolf" by Siames

Last edited:
Heyo, I popped on in to see what you had to offer and I'm interested in the "Who are we?" plot. I'm no stranger to dark themes either and have a few of mine, so if you'd like I'd be down to either pick up yours or we could brainstorm some awesome plot of our own.
Oh, and my favorite song is a tie between Rhinestone Eyes by Gorillaz and "The Wolf" by Siames
Thanks for showing interest! Go ahead & shoot me a PM but if not I’ll shoot you one after work this afternoon :)

The Ugly Truth of Being Loved by a Rockstar *open*
keywords: angst, broken lovers, drama, drug/alcohol abuse, enemies to lovers, minor double plot lines, rock and roll, can be 21+ off-site plot
Hello friend! I absolutely adore this plot and really want to be muse B. I also have my own threads in case you want to check those out. I normally prefer to stay on site however if it fits the plot, I would be willing to move to Discord.

Hi i'd love to do the who are we plot on discord I would prefer muse a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back