• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search! (Marvel and Star Wars)

GucciDishTowel

Hello! I'm Darcy, 26 and looking for a new partner or two! Currently I'm looking for a Marvel thread (Spider-Man/Moon Knight/X-Men) or a Star Wars thread. I'm more versed in the movies/series for Marvel, but I do know a little of the comics and I'm willing to do my research! For Star Wars I know the original trilogy, prequels, sequels, and just finished up the second season of The Mandalorian.

So before I dive into what I'm specifically looking for, let's get the boring rules out of the way;

1. Please only interact if you're 20+. I am firm about this and I will check this. I prefer to roleplay with people closer to my own age. No slight to any younger roleplayers! I know there are plenty of talented younger folk out there, but this is a matter of preference for me.
2. Understand I work full time and have a life outside of roleplay. I often can reply multiple times a week when I'm focused in on a particular thread, but that's not always a guarantee. I will at least be able to reply once a week at minimum and I will communicate if I have to be away for longer.
3. I prefer offsite for roleplaying. I'm just not really huge on the formatting and enjoy discord or even e-mail for my roleplay. This isn't a hardline rule, so if you really do prefer onsite roleplay we can compromise!
4. Respect any triggers I might bring up and I'll do the same. I don't have many, but I do have some limits that we can discuss while hashing out the details for our threads!
5. For any roleplay I won't play an underage character in a romantic setting. I also am not big on aging characters up.

So, pretty basic stuff there! I'm a very easy going person, so as long as you treat me with respect expect the same back and we'll get along just fine. I'm very open to new ideas and discussing things, and I love chatting OOC too!

Now onto the fun stuff;

I'm definitely a big fan of doubling, even tripling. I love polyships and love triangles and all sorts of things like that. So, for what I'm looking for I would appreciate a partner who is willing to double at the very least. I'm also currently looking for Canon/OC on my side of things, though if you would prefer a Canon/Canon pairing on your end we can definitely work that out. I'm also big on being indulgent, so if you have that plot you've been craving like candy throw it at me. Get wild, have fun, make your OC completely unhinged. I adore getting to write with people who are just having a blast, so let's make something we both have a great time with.

Now, here's what I'm mostly craving at the moment. For Marvel, I’m mostly craving Moon Knight, Doc Ock, and/or Wolverine. I’m open to play pretty much anyone if you give me a chance to do a little research (and provided they are canonically of age). For Star Wars, I’m looking for someone top lay either Poe Dameron or Din Djarin. If you give me both though I’ll give you my life. I’m a huge polyship fan, so that’s always a bonus! Again, willing to try out pretty much anyone so long as they are of age!

If anyone is interested, I would love to hear from you and possibly set something up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back