• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search! M/F Witchcraft RP

malicemizer

Hey guys, so first and foremost I’m looking for an rp partner that can roleplay on discord. I myself am 18 years old, and I’d like my partners to be 18+ as well however I can make an exception if you’re very interested and 17 years old. Please also be literate, I don’t mind typos and minor grammar mistakes but I just can’t rp with 1 liners or minimal detail because I won’t be able to immerse myself in the story. Obviously length will differ depending on what’s happening at the time in our story, but my messages most always go beyond the 2000 character limit and it’d be great if yours could usually do that too! :)

Now to get more into specifics, I’ve been creating this male witch character that I’ve been interested in roleplaying as. I’d like the plot to be romantic, so if romance isn’t something you’d like to rp then that’s fine but we are probably not compatible! And no we will not immediately be jumping straight into the relationship, I’d like things to develop first. (Id also like to note that my faceclaim is a goth man so if you’re not attracted to that they may be something you want to consider, but if you are welcome to the club. 😎) I like to create the specifics of the plot with my partner so before we rp together I'll probably just ask some questions about your preferences on what direction you wanna go with the rp! But here the general idea: My character is a witch who lives very secluded within a forest, he grew up around witchcraft his entire life and that's basically the only life he knows. Your character on the other hand grew up in a family of witch hunters and the only thing she ever knew was that witches are evil and they need to be removed as they pose danger to the world. Your character hears of a witch deep in the forest and decides to go hunt them out, but somewhere along the way they get injured. My character will save your character and nurse them back to help, making your character question everything they'd been taught. Of course this is just a brief outline and I am excited to flesh this out more with you guys! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back