• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search (literate fxf or gxg)

leonov

💥🪓
hey. i’m leo. i apologize to those who i ghosted recently—something came up and squandered my availability, but now i’m back and ready to try again.
i’m an adult and searching for a long-term roleplay parter with which to peruse on or more lines of story (possessing the compatibility to switch it up if ever we get bored by the current one).
here is the criteria i require:
  • you must be above 18 years of age
  • you use a literate, third-person narrative writing style and generate substantial responses (while i value quality over quantity and don’t maintain any “minimum” expectations, a single sentence is a no-go.)
  • you are willing to explore the gritty emotional complexities of our character’s dynamics, even if it comes to certain toxic or destructive (etc.) behaviors.
  • open to ooc discussion if necessary
  • you understand and are comfortable with the fact that i have an erratic irl schedule (balancing school, work, personal life and fulfillment) that occasionally interferes with my ability to respond consistently. i will not ghost you but if you tend to grow anxious or frustrated over not receiving a response for several days or a couple of weeks, we may not be compatible.
that’s about all. i have no triggers aside from the obvious (inc//st, ped//philia, non-con, bestiality & things of equally egregious nature are a no-go), although i’m entirely willing to accommodate any triggers or preferences you may have.

onto the good stuff: in terms of plots and character dynamics, i’m particularly interested in darker stories, with elements such as emotional manipulation, resentment, toxicity, violence, mental instability and generally neurotic, egocentric or otherwise unpleasant characters. i want a gritty, erratic relationship between two characters who form some unconventional bond that is as necessary as it is hated — conflicting dynamics that develop slowly into some sort of fucked up co-dependency. i don’t care if this is romantic or strictly platonic. i am most interested in the psychologically compelling aspects of a complex and difficult relationship.

i can write mxm or fxf characters (nb is acceptable as well), but i am not currently interested in selecting an mxf relationship.

i would prefer this rp took place on discord merely because it is a platform i am most comfortable with navigating. i’m interested in employing nsfw themes, however this is not necessary.

while i have some vague plot ideas mulling around in my brain, i’m more enthusiastic over the notion of generating something unique with my partner! my preferred genres include horror, thriller, historical fiction, wartime settings <3 (for sake of sensitivity i would rather create a fictional setting through world building than attempt to navigate an actual war that took place. although i’m versed in history it feels like overstepping boundaries and potentially romanticizing the trauma other experiences, etc), science fiction (that retro style futuristic intergalactic space cadet type bullshit, like irobot or do android dream of electric sheep, starship troopers, etc). but i’m rather flexible and can work with pretty much anything.

shoot me a message with any queries or ideas you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back