• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search (Including fandoms - minor update!)

Doctor Mayhem

Unlucky Member
Hello hello, lovelies. My name's Mallory, though typically I go by Mal or Dr Mayhem. I've been writing a while now and have decided to come unto this site with my horror and other miscellaneous things.

My current interests include:
- Anything to do with body horror. I love gore, alright?
- Something along the lines of Kagome Kagome (Song, creepypasta, whatever, I've heard and read both.)
- Warped experiments
- Generally, anything that would be classified as malpractice

Current fandoms (I don't let my horror spill in. Much.)
- Hunter x Hunter (These boys are not okay, are they? I have fankids for this one.)
- BNHA (Once again, a fankid or two.)
- Vocaloid/UTAU/SynthV (I have characters here I won't muse. And I have my UTAU.)
- Ouran Host Club (I never finished this... But hey.)
- Don't Starve (Been a while, but... Hell, why not?)

Last edited:
I have an idea! I could be one of your experiments, and it goes wrong and then I want to see the world but I’m to dangerous?

so interested in doing an rp with ya! I have an experiment/ghost girl kinda plto i've been wanting to do forever! (includes body horror)

Really interested in a BNHA RP. I don't really RP with canons but if you wanted to RP as the child of one of the canon characters, I wouldn't mind that at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back