• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search, ignore prefix!

Jacob Carter

The Dude
Partner Search!
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'll start with a small introduction; I am Jacob and I have been role playing for a few years now, but just recently on this site. I have experience doing many genres and scenarios, and I am very open-minded to new ones!

Below will be a few things I have in mind listed, with bolded parts being the muses I'd like to play and underlined scenes being the ones I'm currently craving. Remember: just because these are the ones listed doesn't mean these are the only ones I'll do! ALSO, just because some are underlined, doesn't mean those are the only ones I'll do!

Here are (just some of) the options!

• Assassin x Target

Seal Team 6 (Carrying out operations, stealth operations, psychological drama)

Soldier x Soldier (Stationed in Nazi occupied Germany)

Expert Thief x Expert Thief

Thanks for reading, and keep in mind I am very open to suggestions and changes!

Hello there!

I was wondering if you would like to try and create a vampire x Hunter plot with moi?

Have a lovely day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back