• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search | Ignore Prefix & Post Count

I'm interested in Shadows Embrace and I'm more comfortable with MxF pairing. I'm okay with LGBT+ characters and I'm okay with if you get busy and have to leave the rp for awhile since I get busy too and dragon age is also my favorite fandom :)

I'm interested in Shadows Embrace and I'm more comfortable with MxF pairing. I'm okay with LGBT+ characters and I'm okay with if you get busy and have to leave the rp for awhile since I get busy too and dragon age is also my favorite fandom :)
Sounds good!! You can go ahead and shoot me a PM if you want, and we can work something out :) I'm totally cool with this being an MxF pairing, especially since that's how I originally planned it.

I'm Interested in the Digital Age and Am Willing to do FxF , Also Every single picture you have gave me inspiration

I'm down for the Oathbound one! or the Fallout RP! :D I have some plot ideas for Fallout if I can shoot you a message?

I'd love to try out a Fallout RP :) Go ahead and message me! <3

Shadows embrace sounds really amazing! I'd love to do something like that, if it's already taken.

My apologies, that one is taken as of right now- I'm about to remove it and replace it. However, I am up for modifying the plot and maybe the characters so we can use it. If that sounds like something you want to do, you can shoot me a PM and we can go from there :)

oooo Dragon Age! I actually have a plot for that one, it's Oc x Oc can be either F x F or M x M if you're interested let me know!

I'm a sucker for Dragon Age! I'd love to hear your plot, so if you want you can PM it to me :)

Hey, Poet, I'm curious: when you say that you require a partner to have more than one character, are you talking in the "doubling to be fair to someone who doesn't want to play a certain gender," or do you mean someone who can happily juggle multiple sides and NPCs?

Hey, Poet, I'm curious: when you say that you require a partner to have more than one character, are you talking in the "doubling to be fair to someone who doesn't want to play a certain gender," or do you mean someone who can happily juggle multiple sides and NPCs?
Neither of those exactly, to be honest.

I mean along the lines of how a book will have multiple main characters; I'd like the roleplay to have multiple main characters because for me it keeps it dynamic and interesting.

Hope that answers your question :)

Neither of those exactly, to be honest.

I mean along the lines of how a book will have multiple main characters; I'd like the roleplay to have multiple main characters because for me it keeps it dynamic and interesting.

Hope that answers your question :)
It does. It's what I meant by the latter, actually, which is a complete yes for me. I typically have one main and then several sides (as in, friends, coworkers, ex-lovers, enemies, whatever), and then a number of "throw-away" one- or two-time characters to help move the plot along.

In your picture-based search, those last two photos piqued my interest. Mind, I'm much more of a fan of ghost stories, so I'd probably be leaning that way toward a plot, but if it's set in England? I'd be down for more than just that.

Feel free to post-stalk me for samples. I'm in an RP with MysteriousStranger right now-- It's called Blackshot Ghosts.

It does. It's what I meant by the latter, actually, which is a complete yes for me. I typically have one main and then several sides (as in, friends, coworkers, ex-lovers, enemies, whatever), and then a number of "throw-away" one- or two-time characters to help move the plot along.

In your picture-based search, those last two photos piqued my interest. Mind, I'm much more of a fan of ghost stories, so I'd probably be leaning that way toward a plot, but if it's set in England? I'd be down for more than just that.

Feel free to post-stalk me for samples. I'm in an RP with MysteriousStranger right now-- It's called Blackshot Ghosts.

That sounds super interesting! :) I'm actually leaving the house right about now and won't be back online until tomorrow, but you can feel free to shoot me a message and I'll get back to you when I can. Thanks so much for the interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back