• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search [ Ignore Prefix, Always Open ]

thatawesomedude

your average dot on the milky way
'ello there! i'm looking for a partner. continue reading and maybe you'll be interested in being my rp partner. :D idk, you do you. continue reading ples. i will drop you immediately if these expectations are not met.

Expectations
- At least 5 sentences, please.
- If you're busy, please let me know.
- Long term partner.
- Comfortable with talking
- Willing to think of a plot with me.
- Decent spelling and grammar.

About Me
- I normally write two paragraphs or more.
- I'd say I have decent spelling and grammar.
- I use anime face-claims a lot, so if you don't like anime face-claims, I'm not for you, though if you convince me, I'll use realistic or anything of your choice.
- I like anything with a fantasy element, slice of life, medieval, apocalypses, sci-fi and other stuff.
- For anything fandom-related, I don't play canon characters.
- I prefer to roleplay through PMs, but I'm fine with anything else.
- I prefer to play as a male.
- i right liek dis in ooc, though it's completely different ic

oke, now onto some fandoms i have. i only listed a few i remember, so if you have any requests for fandom rps or something, pm me or post

Fandoms
Sword Art Online (SAO)
Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)
Black Butler
Percy Jackson
Erased
(insert a lot of other things i forgot)

pm me for pairings. i'm too lazy to put all the pairing ideas i have. so yeah, if you're interested, pm me or post here! thx for reading
just to make it clear: i'm open to any genres, not just fandoms

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back