• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search I guess...

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
Oh hey, you actually wanted to RP with me? That's a nice surprise, but I guess I shouldn't bore you with a long intro.

Preferences (Stuff I won't mind that you do)
  • You don't have to have a long paragraph or two every time you type to me, just keep it interesting.
  • You can be in or out of character anywhere, anytime. Just be sure you add ( <-- These --> ) when you're out of character.
  • Make your own characters and suggest your own events if you'd like! Keep it within reason and plot related.
  • If you can help it, try to comment at least three times a day. I don't mind if you don't respond one day, but miss too many days and I may cancel the RP.
Rules (Things that I'm kinda strict on)
  • Limit swearing. I'll allow it, but just don't go crazy with it.
  • Proper spelling and grammar please. I'll allow some spelling errors though, don't worry...
  • If you'll be away for a while, just let me know either before or after. You don't have to give me the specifics, just tell me if you'll be offline for a while.
  • Please, do not add or take away characters without telling me first... unless they're filler characters, like, Merchants, Citizens, Animals, Etc. (That being said, no "God-modding" or "Making your character unkillable, with no flaw, downsides, etc.")

I think that's everything... I'll tell you about myself now I guess.

There's really not much to say about myself. I'm just your friendly neighborhood good for nothing 15 year old. If I take forever to comment, I may be busy gaming or something. I'll do my best to comment 3 or more times a day. I've been Rping for about 3- 4 years, so don't worry, I'm experienced. Anyway, here are some of the stories and plots we could follow in each RP...

(Futuristic) Interstellar Civil War- The year is 205X. A regular galactic space cruise comes to an abrupt end when a planet and it's people are attacked. The human is forced to join the conflict, and joins the fight to defeat the galaxy's greatest evil force... it all comes down to the choices he/she makes...

(Realistic/Modern) Escape from Society- Two teenagers run away from home to get to the place they've dreamed of. (It can be anywhere, France, Japan, Greece, etc.
Along the way, they will encounter many dangers as well as a few romantic moments. Will they escape from society, or will they be bound to it's harsh reality forever?

(Fandom *Canon characters welcome*) Pokémon- You meet a strange trainer who indeed wants to be the very best (Cliché, I know...) but not in the way you think. He wants to abolish the evil organizations. (Team Rocket, Plasma, Skull, Etc.) As such, a new threat arises. Can he and his Pokémon save the world from "Devastation"?

(Dice) Defenders of Beryllion- The King of Beryllion summons a small band of heroes to defeat the Polar Mages in their territory. Their quest will be long and perilous, filled with fiendish beasts and moments of team bonding. Their story will go down in history... for they are... the Defenders of Beryllion.

(Futuristic) Resistance- After 6 years of destruction and imprisonment brought apon by Androids and Killing Machines, the Human Resistance is created. They plan to stop the Robots from their source before they cause more damage and take more lives. Now, new recruits join the fight. The fate of the missions, the Human Resistance, and all of Humankind, rests on the shoulders of the new recruits.

And that's all I can think of for now. Even if you don't wanna RP, thanks for Hearing me out... but If you do want to RP with me, just send a PM! Thanks again! Later!

The futuristic one sounds really interesting. If you're still looking, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back