• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there. My name is Reece and I'm 21 years old, from England. I have some fandoms that I would like to roleplay and potentially something fantasy related. I will warn you though I haven't done much roleplay in the last few months because of finishing my final year of university. So please bare with me if I'm a little rusty but please don't let that put you off. I would love to pick roleplay up again once I have to the time too.

So then... I will list the fandoms below. I don't have any special requirements but I will just mention that I prefer male roles being a male myself. I can roleply as both canon characters or orginal characters. I dont have any roles or plots in mind because I like to talk about then with you and make something up together.

My Fandoms:
-Percy Jackson and the Olympians
-Heroes of Olympus
-Teen Wolf
-Arrowverse (or other DC tv shows)
-DC Comics
-Pokemon
-Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legends of Korra

That's all I can think of but if your're curious about any other fandoms not listed please do ask.

Additionally, I would like to do a fantasy roleplay. Something original that we could come up with together.

I believe that's everyting! I hope you enjoyed reading this and please don't be afraid to ask any questions.

Thank You and I hope you're interested! :)

Open to all but Teen Wolf. Dunno enough about that one to do it.

Particularly?​
  • ATLA-LOK​
  • PJoO-HoO​
  • Arrowverse/Flash-DC​
  • Pokèmon​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back