• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search! [CLOSED] <3

mytho

prinzipe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
๐Ÿ’– ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ€ hello! I'm lookin for a partner!

This got kind of long, but I think it's best to give as much info as we can upfront! It's disappointing to go through someone's plots and pairings and want to RP with them, only to realize you two aren't actually a good fit ^^;; Also, this post is fairly informal, but don't worry!! I have proper grammar n stuff when I'm actually RPing sdfghj

ARE WE COMPATIBLE?
About Us

Preferences and Logistics
  • I'm 21, and id prefer my partner be 18 or older as well! the lowest id go is 18. it just feels weird to RP with someone so much younger than me (especially since I often do romance rps), so no 17 or younger, sorry
  • I am in the eastern daylight time zone!
  • I prefer MxM, FxF, or NBxA, but I can be talked into doing FxM if the plot is really good
  • I write in third person past-tense paragraph style, and prefer a partner that does, as well!
  • I prefer to RP through PMs, it's just easier, and I feel safer
  • I don't typically use faceclaims, I just describe what my characters look like (for ocs). if u want me to use a faceclaim, it will probably be art, not a real photo of someone. I don't care/mind if you use faceclaims, or what kind they are!
  • I don't usually double, but I'm not opposed to it. I've doubled b4, and I can do it again if u wanna! (i mean I typically play a bunch of NPCs but idk if that's considered 'doubling' sdfghjm)
Stats
  • Please try to post at least once every three weeks! I know life gets busy, but I will naturally lose interest if responses are few and far between.
  • As for me, you can expect a post at least once every two weeks. Often times, more! Sometimes I can post 13 times a day, just going back and forth- other times, not so much. I'm mentally ill and neurodivergent and busy, lol. Ah, I miss the days where I could just RP all I wanted after school,,, TTvTT
  • I understand some responses will be short, like for example conversation dialogue (you can't do much when you're waiting for my character to respond to what you just said). but pwease try to average at least 3-5 sentences! for the simple reason that, I need something to work with/respond to! in general, tho, I care more about quality over quantity; I don't care if my responses are longer than yours as long as I'm having fun dfghjjuhghtrdgyh
  • As for me, my post lengths typically match whatever my partner's post length is! I've made 1 paragraph posts, I've made 14 paragraph posts. I'm a mimic fyguifgthhgtfrbn
  • The previous point is why I often prefer to have my partner start ^^;;
About Plotting
  • I will NOT do any [romanticized/fetishized/portrayed in a good light] incest, abuse, or pedophilia (that shit is nasty). So, no teacher x student or master x slave or anything like that. However, I do like dark themes! I'm fine with murder and trauma and recovery and all that. angst is good. conflict moves the plot forward!
  • In fact, most of my muses (canon or oc) are trauma survivors, cause I am one too and it's cathartic for me to play them. PLEASE let me know ur triggers / if you're comfortable with it! I don't HAVE to do it, it's just what I like to do, so ill typically do it unless asked not to. and it's not always a huge thing, it could be just a background detail that never even comes up- but, if we RP angsty stuff, I expect it would come into play more lol. if you read this and are planning on contacting me to RP, include the word gingham somewhere in your first dm to me!
  • I get really into plotting, lol. I throw out lots of ideas and go into detail about possibilities, I think its real fun! But please don't hesitate to disagree with something, or offer up ideas of your own!! I get so excited that I'm worried I might be overbearing ^^;; -- what I say are just suggestions, we don't have to do my ideas all the time!! I'd love to hear ideas of ur own!!

PLOTS AND PAIRINGS
PLOTS AND PAIRINGS (OC)
- These aren't fleshed out prompts!! Just basic starting points/dynamics, and we can go from there!
- We could even combine some! :D
- Asterisks correlate to me being super into a prompt!
- crossed out (like this) means, even if I may really love that prompt/dynamic, I've already done it a lot and am not interested in it right now. I may want to do it again in the future, tho!

My preferred role will be bolded. If both roles are bolded, it means I'm fine with playing either role!

• coffee shop*
  • ghost x living
  • carnival/circus
  • highschool/college********* (im basic im sorry sdfghjkhgf ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ )
    • lab partners
    • all girls school/all boys school
    • teacher x teacher
    • we got lost on a field trip
    • roommates
    • that episode of every disney channel sitcom where the school puts on a production of Romeo and Juliet. could be worked into another plot. not m/f exclusive
  • summer camp
  • rivals to lovers********
  • royalty
  • maid cafe
  • magic shop
  • superpowers
  • new kid in school/town
  • arranged marriage (preferably with them not liking each other at first/having to warm up to each other)
  • rebel/punk/troublemaker/brat x goody two shoes/prep/golden boy(/girl)***
  • road trip
  • pretty boy/mr popular x down to earth/jock (or a f/f ver)*****
  • yakuza/mafia/mob
  • Famous
    • youtubers (i don't actually watch any youtube personalities but I think navigating your online presence/fandom is a fun premise,,, like "oh no I have to hide xyz from my fans!" or using a collab as an excuse to get close to ur crush)***
    • band/musician group/agency
    • celebrities in general, just ppl being in the public eye and tabloid dodging sound fun lol. scandalous
  • group therapy/counseling
  • new phone who dis (wrong number/switched phones)
  • serial dater x serious dater (kind of like a Seven Days AU, if you've read that manga)
  • Grease but not really lol. I don't mean specifically the plot of Grease, I just love that premise of "we met and hit it off but you act differently around your friends, what the heck)***
  • monsters (werewolves, vamps, ghosts, etc)
  • ....... strip club ๐Ÿ‘€
  • stranded on an island

PLOTS AND PAIRINGS (FANDOM)
Please keep in mind that...
- I'm very open to crossovers! They sound so fun! :D
- I'm also open to us using OCs, but in the universe/setting of the source :3
- I'm ALSO also very open to AUs!! You're more than welcome to pick a prompt from the list above and make it into an AU by applying it to a fandom!
- We could also do a 'normal/modern AU'. For example, a Kuroshitsuji AU where there are no demons, or a Haikyuu!! AU where they aren't on a volleyball team
- I'm ALSO also also very RarePair friendly!! As long as it's not fucked up (incest/pedo/etc) feel free to approach me about an unusual ship you have and who knows, I may end up shipping it myself! You'll see below that I have quite a few RarePairs myself, lol

My preferred role will be bolded. If both characters are bolded, it means I'm fine with playing either character!

Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji (have only seen seasons 1 and 2, + OVAs) ****
  • Alois x Ciel
  • Alois x OC
  • Alois x Elizabeth
  • Alois in general. We don't even have to do romance/shipping, I just really want to be Alois lol

Princess Tutu (haven't read the manga, tho as I understand its very diff from the anime)
  • Mytho x Ahiru
  • Mytho x OC
  • Mytho in general. We don't even have to do romance/shipping, I just really want to be Mytho lol

Haikyuu!! (have only seen seasons 1 and 2, and part of season three)***
  • Yamaguchi x Tsukishima
  • Yamaguchi x Kuroo
  • Yamaguchi x Nishinoya
  • Yamaguchi x Kageyama
  • Yamaguchi x Oikawa
  • Oikawa x Iwaizumi
  • Oikawa x Suga
  • Kenma x Hinata
  • Kuroo x Yachi
  • Yachi x (F)OC
  • Kuroo x OC
  • OC x OC
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (have only seen seasons 1 and 2, + OVAs)
  • Ai x Haru
  • Ai x Sousuke
  • Haru x Sousuke
  • Ai x Rin
  • Ai x (M)OC

Adventure Time (haven't seen past season 5 or 6, can't remember. trying to catch up tho lol!)
  • Prince Gumball x Marshall Lee
  • Prince Gumball x Marceline
(plz note: Prince Gumball, to me, is a fundamentally different character than Princess Bubblegum, not just a clone of her that's a different gender. Everyone in that alternate universe is a fanfiction character, and not true to their irl counterparts- for example, PG didn't even want to go outside because it was wet, and made Fiona carry him. PB would NEVER yfguhjihvbjhk)

Disney
  • Cinderella x Tiana
  • Cinderella x Prince Charming
  • Cinderella x Naveen
  • Cinderella in general, no ships required- just the princesses and/or other disney characters hangin out
im in more fandoms, but these are the ones I have RPed before/currently feel confident about RPing! If you want to ask about other fandoms anyways, go ahead :)

Fandoms I've never RPd before, but would be willing to try if u want (no guarantee I'll be any good at it tho): gravity falls, mp100, otgw, kodomo no omocha, soul eater, pucca, ppg, alvin and the chipmunks, kimi ni todoke, kimetsu no yaiba, teen titans, bioshock, the girl who could fly

if you are interested in any of these, we can discuss over pms what characters/ships im comfortable RPing, specifically! I feel like this post is long enough without detailing a bunch of fandoms I'm not even sure I can RP for awesrdtghjoi​

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :3 ๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ’–

Users who are viewing this thread

Back