• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search (Always Open)

gutterpunkss

there's nothing you can do
I'm sorry this won't be super coded, I'm still working on figuring out how to do all that.

About Me:
I'm available almost the whole day, more at night. I'm in MST, and usually am up from 1pm-4 or 5am. I can usually write 5+ sentences (1300-2000 characters, 250-400 words). Sometimes more or less, depending on what I get back. I can reply mostly daily, sometimes 5 times a day if you're also active. I prefer to rp on discord since I get notifications quickly, but I'd be willing to try on here if needed. I have two characters (both male) I can use, both have an already set backstory, but I can tweak them a bit to fit into whatever the plot is. I'm 100% okay with LGBT

You:
I would like you to be able to write at least 5 good sentences. A huge paragraph isn't needed, but something to keep it going and that I'm able to reply to. If you write less, I'll end up mirroring your posts. I'd like to be able to talk OOC, and get to know each other and discuss plot, twists, and just make it go smoothly. Please be able to reply a decent amount, and be okay with reminding each other. If I'm out, I may swipe the notification away and forget, *Please don't be afraid to message me and tell me to reply*. You must okay with swearing and my characters having issues (either mentally, addiction, or just personality flaws).

Plots:
You can suggest your own.

New roommates
One of our characters has recently moved into an apartment in (you can pick the place), and has been looking for a room mate. The other character answers your ad, and soon moves in. It doesn't seem too bad at first, but after a few weeks and once they're comfortable around each other it starts becoming clear that the two don't mix well. Either they make up and compromise to get through it, or it doesn't work out and one needs to move.

Recovery
My character has some issues with his mental health and addiction, drinking and drugs being the only way he can seem to function. He ends up running into your character, either someone who knew him from his teens, or just met him somewhere. Maybe YC has some issues of their own, or maybe not. They become friends, but the issues come up and start making the relationship (or friendship) toxic. Either they feed off each others issues and end up ruining themselves even further, or it's an opportunity to change for the better.

Romance
This one is very open for change, I haven't thought it through all the way.
(YC)An innocent girl (or guy? who maybe has ties to a religious church somehow?), meets my character as a senior in high school and . Her/his parents disapprove with every fiber of their being of even talking to him, but s/he refuses to stop seeing him even if it's going to be secret.

Apocalyptic/Metro
There was a nuclear war, which basically destroyed everything. The earth is irradiated enough you can't go to the surface without a mask, creatures have mutated, and everything on the surface is covered in ash or a crumbled mess of what once used to be buildings. There's very minimal plant life, the only thing that survives on the surface is the mutated creatures. Humans have created a living system underground in the metro. On top of worrying about food, radiation, and the creatures, we also have to worry about the people living in the other lines. There's a war with people who have claimed the red line for themselves. One character is a soldier, the other is either a soldier or just someone who lives in the line where the soldier was stationed.

hey if you want to try a couple of Ideas I have then I wouldn't mind rping with you :)

I would enjoy to do your romance plot if that’s alright! I have a female character I think would fit it well! (I kidna only reply here as I don’t like discord if that’s alright)

I would enjoy to do your romance plot if that’s alright! I have a female character I think would fit it well! (I kidna only reply here as I don’t like discord if that’s alright)

I don't do discord either! And yes! We can double up on characters I have a good idea for a plot!! Would hangouts work for you?

I could see putting something together with an Apocalypse idea...Hit me up with a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back