• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search [Advanced, Updated 4/27]

Xynien

Overcast
Hi! I’m Hollow.
I’m currently looking for a few fandom roleplays. I'm pretty specific about partners, so I can't guarantee anything. This will not be first come first serve, and things may not work out with every single person who PMs me. Please keep this in mind.

Requirements

• Be able to roleplay multiple characters of any gender and sexuality. I typically will not roleplay with someone who can’t have at least two characters. There will be some exceptions to this.

• Romance isn’t central to a roleplay, but I enjoy it. FxF works best, but I will do just about any pairing.

• Please put forth effort in the roleplay. I love hearing my partners’ ideas.

• Communicate with me.

• I do prefer advanced roleplaying, but I don't set minimum word/paragraph requirements. I find it counterproductive.

• Note: I do cover mature topics in my roleplays. Never anything rule-breaking, and never promotion or glorification of harmful behaviors. If you message me, please include your limits in the message.

Fandoms

Dragon Age (Whole series)
I will only roleplay canons if you plan on roleplaying some canons as well. There are certain canons I will never roleplay. I prefer some OCs. Feel free to ask.

Mass Effect (Whole series)
I prefer mostly (or all) OCs. I will only roleplay canons if you plan on roleplaying some canons as well. There are certain canons I will never roleplay. Feel free to ask.

Fallout (New Vegas)
I prefer mostly (or all) OCs. I will rarely roleplay canons for this. Feel free to ask.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
I prefer mostly (or all) OCs. I will never roleplay canons for this.

The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO)
I prefer mostly (or all) OCs. I will rarely roleplay canons for this. I will never roleplay Martin Septim, Lucien Lachance, Ulfric Stormcloak, Brynjolf, or Ralof.

Doctor Who (rebooted show only)
I will never roleplay The Doctor. Any other canon is fine. I prefer some OCs.

Warriors
OCs only, AU only.

On the topic of originals...

I would love to see your original roleplay ideas, provided they are solid and well thought out. If you have an original plot or idea you'd like to roleplay, feel free to PM me. However, please keep in mind I am even more particular about original roleplay partners than I am about fandom partners due to bad experiences.

Please PM me if you're interested! I will not respond to comments!

Last edited:
holy shit do i see dragon age
Yes :) I don't normally make a habit of replying to comments on my partner search threads (at the bottom of my post it says to message) but I do love Dragon Age so if you want to start an RP you can shoot me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back