• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search: (1x1, Modern, Futuristic, Sci-Fi, etc.)

kindaemissary

black water lillies
Hello! I'm Jenna, kinda, or (as my username says) kindaemissary! I don't care what ya call me (as long as it's not "that loser with the face").

I just returned to RPN after finishing my senior year of undergrad (??), and now I have a job that's stable enough where I can write during the day! What a life!

I'm putting this little post together to find a couple new partners (I already have 2 current RPs) so that I can jazz up my work week a little more. PM me if you're interested, and I'll try to get back to you kinda fast! ? I won't respond to messages on this thread.

• I'm Jenna, as I said before, I'm 22, and I live in KCMO. Know where that is? Hit me up and we can talk about Boulevard Beer. Don't? Bless your heart.

I graduated this past year from undergrad with majors in English (emphasis in critical theory) and technical theatre (emphasis in theatrical management). I currently work in international travel and make people pay for stuff that they do. Outside of work, I have a puppy (her name's Kipsy, and she's an Australian Cattle Dog) and I love her to death. I also enjoy The Office, Parks & Rec, and pretty much anything I can binge watch on the weekends.

(I also love mojitos.)

Last edited:
Oh boy is this going to be a looong reply

1) Kansas City! My dad's from there, I've only been twice but I'm going sometime in the next couple years to visit my aunt and cousin.
2) I'm going to be a theater and business major, so please feel free to talk to me about theater!
3) I'm interested in the government runaways and the human experiments plot ideas.
4) I'm not eighteen, I turn eighteen in December. Hope that's not a problem, I like to think I behave older than I am.

Ok, that wasn't so bad. I tried to keep my normal rambling down. Uh... Shoot me a PM if you wanna talk :)

I’d love a modern story, craving one actually. Not a hugeeee fan of sc-fi but maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle?

Hello. I'm busy at the moment, but I just want to leave my interest here. I'll further on the "interview" later.

I'd like to role-play with you! :D However, I can't send you a PM yet, cause I haven't reached my "10-post"-thing yet! :S

(And btw, english is not my first language, but I hope you want to create a game with me anyway!)

Just tossing my coin into the lot. I'll PM once the ban for it is lifted, and maybe we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back