• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

emotionalwreck4

hopeless romantic
Hi! I’m looking for some long term romance rp partners. I would like a partner who will play male in a mxf pairing. Please read the whole thing, I have 3 plot ideas and then some more about me.

1. Soulmates
Every Dhampir (half human half vampire) is assigned their destined soulmate at birth. Many Dhampirs do not survive long, they are very rare. If one does manage to survive, they will die after 21 years unless they find their soulmate and can get them to fall in love with them before then. Making both of them immortal once their connection is sealed. On her 16th birthday, Mirielle has a vision of her soulmate. One year later, she goes to class on the first day of school where she meets a new student. She immediately recognizes him from her vision and wants to get closer to him. He could be any type of guy, from a shy nerd to a jock or rebel. There’s so many directions this could go and I’m interested to see the different takes on it. If you want a bit more background on Dhampirs, there’s a ton of info on this site: Dhampir

2. Vampire x fairy
M/C is an immortal fairy. While she is easily weakened, she still recovers quickly and stays alive. A group of vampire males start to kidnap/abduct the fairies and keep them as a source of blood, magic, entertainment. They use them for whatever they need. Y/C wants a prisoner of his own and gets his hands on M/C.

3. Gang
Could be a gang leader who runs a business or a club and hires M/C. Or M/C gets caught in the crossfire and is a witness to a murder.

💕About me💕
•I’m not strict with length of replies, I’m semi lit, but I’ll write as much as I need depending upon how much is going on with the plot at the time. Of course the more detail and thoughts, the better. Quality over quantity.

•Age and gender irl doesn’t matter to me when it comes to rp partners, as long as you are comfortable playing your character’s role.

•I’m a female irl and I mainly play female roles mxf only.

•I use realistic faceclaims and prefer if you use a realistic picture too, but it doesn’t really matter much to me.

•I am a minor and I typically have school on weekdays. I usually have a ton of free time and I’m super active. My timezone is EST.

•I have discord so if you want to talk on there, my user is in my profile.

Feel free to add me or send me a pm if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back