What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search ― original | fandom

Sub Genres
Anime, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Horror, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Meta, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

sivan

You’re my only compass

! lowercase aesthetic only !

hello! my name is sivan and i'm a genderfluid, writing enthuasist, geek that is searching for that literacy spark! i've had multiple roleplays in the past that just haven't given me the spark or been able to keep me for that long without losing interest. i attend classes and do the occasional working shift that takes up a little bit of time from writing. as life comes and goes, things happen and if i had spoken with anyone before, feel free to message me again. i can be terribly forgetful sometimes!

i can do anywhere from 2-12+ paragraphs but tend to stick around the two or three mark for normal posts. if you want longer, you'll have to wait longer, simple logic. i pour a lot of effort into my characters and ideas and i hope to find someone who will do the same. character sheets can be made, in which i'll typically use a realistic face claim. speaking of characters, i'll do f//, m//, nb/all or m/f [in which case, i'd want the f role]. as for doubling, i might or might not. i don't want to double just to please someone with a gender pairing because they only want one type romance. if we double it's because it will contribute to the story without simply being for romance. also important to note, as of right now, i am not overly interested in f/f pairings. it might change on a later date but i can't seem to stay in one for too long without getting uninspired to write. please note: the plots i have marked with f/f are most likely the only ones i will confidently take on. first come, first served. if i love the plot enough, i will take a f/f.

i will normally roleplay in a pm but ooc may be done on a thread and possibly on discord. i'll write in the third person and do past tense. i love ooc banter and finds that it really helps me get motivated to write with someone but this isn't always required. i have proper spelling/grammar and i can make my writing sound really fancy or keep it really simple. as i mentioned, i can be terribly forgetful so it's alright to bump me every few days if you haven't heard anything. personally, i try to post at least once a day or every second day and would appreciate someone to do the same! i try to keep everyone updated on my activity/interest but things happen but just know, i'll never intentionally ignore you.

i tend to do this thing called "purging old roleplays." if i haven't heard anything and it's been much more than a week or so, the conversation might fall and get left. it happens,, especially if i wasn't enjoying the roleplay anymore and you've just disappeared without word. if i've left and you want to talk about it or ask why, feel free to shoot me another message, it's not bothering me one bit.

word bank:
mental illness [done properly], fluff, angst, hurt.comfort, drama, robbed innocence, love-hate, conflict, high school, soulmates, supernatural, musicians, corrupt governments, synthetic reality, aliens, crime roleplays, gang wars, not-so one night stands, forbidden romance, more to

genres:
modern/realistic/slice of life, romance, modern fantasy, sci-fi, futuristic, cyberpunk, space cowboys, platonic, family dynamics, CRIME, tba

fandoms:
detroit become human, life is strange: before the storm, dc, some marvel, death note, scream queens s1, friends, dead by daylight, brooklyn nine nine, equals, euphoria, archer, hunger games, more to come! [i will play an oc only]

the one that got away
muse a and muse b are in the mafia. both fairly deep in it, it’s quite an interesting run. they’re assigned together on a job, supposedly starting some kind of “partnership.” it does not seem to go well at first, seeing as muse a is neat, organized and seemingly the perfect teacher’s pet. muse b is defiant, seemingly unwilling to follow orders and do work and simply radiates uncalculated choices. their friendship is surprising but their romantic connection is unexpected. It’s also put to a halt, seeing as muse b decides, the crime life just isn’t for them anymore. they’ve seen too much and want out. in the dead of the night, they visit muse b, spilling about their plan to leave. muse a doesn’t stop them. two months later, muse b is back in the city, waiting outside of muse a’s apartment. why?
  • role pref | muse a < muse b
  • gender pairings | mxm | mxf |
  • genres | modern | romance | crime | angst |drama | drugs |
ride or die
muse a is a runaway. they're not the worst kind of person but they are certainly getting around. they live the life, dangerous, high and in it to win it. they're also in charge of a gang of street racers that bet and make illegally race for money but we'll talk about that later. muse b is new on the streets, they're a graffiti artist and they accidentally tag a wall belonging to gang or street racers. muse b finds themselves at odds with the gang's leader, who forces them to stick around with muse a, who's supposed to be "watching them" and making sure they don't bust their gig and ruin their game. muse a and b are not the fondest of each other but that definitely changes after a couple of nights out and some wicked parties.
  • role pref | muse a > muse b
  • gender pairings | mxf | fxf
  • genres | futuristic | romance | crime | dystopia |drama | action | gangs | drugs | modern | politics |
purple lamborghini
muse a leads a crime ring, they're the best at the job too. they're a killer, they're mad and they strike fear within everyone. a club is the best place to schedule a meeting and that's where muse b is going, for a meeting, they can't help but be drawn to muse b, a favourite dancer there. with a grin on their face, their foe introduces muse b as their best and favourite dancer. muse a, doesn't care about that. they only care about getting to know muse b more. muse a starts showing up at the club more often but business and pleasure tend to overlap. a lot. muse a's foe is not pleased that they're stealing away their favourite dancer.
  • role pref | muse a < muse b
  • gender pairings | mxm | mxf | fxf
  • genres | futuristic | sci-fi | romance | crime | dystopia |drama | action | gangs | drugs |

i am open to suggestions! drop a message or a pm if interested but please, at least have an idea of what you want!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)