• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner/s Search!

I C A R U S

Brace the Fall
I C A R U S ' S PARTNER SEARCH

Either for a |Group RP| or a |1x1|

Info Below

• Hi! I'm I C A R U S. You can simply call me Carrie if you want. :smiled:

Here are some tidbits about me and my RP style/preferences:

Tidbits 1.) For 1x1, I prefer the pairing to be MxF. I'm LGBTQ friendly, but I have no experience whatsoever in other pairings.

2.) I can RP as either a male or a female, but I generally prefer the male role.

3.) The least I can write is one paragraph, depending on what my partner gives me. I like to double check my work before replying, and I absolutely hate one liners. (If it can't be helped, then it's alright with me, but I don't want to see it often.) I don't expect chunky/lengthy paragraphs, I prefer quality over quantity.

4.) I'll try to post at least once a day. My schedule changes frequently, but I will notify you if I will be gone for a long amount of time.

5.) I do not like anthros or animal RPs. I'm sorry, but it's just not my taste. (That doesn't include werewolves, since they can shift back to human form. I was asked before so I thought I'd include this bit here.)

6.) I'm alright with whatever rating the RP may be. From |PG13| to |Mature|.

7.) I'm bored beyond belief so can anyone please RP with me? I don't bite! :angel:

END

Just message me or comment here if you're interested in RPing with me!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back