• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner research | Ideas

Virgil

Okay, so straight to the point. I am, as a player, into storylines that include drugs use, violence, and crime. Whatever can be added to that (like eventual romance) is totally fine with me.

I personally have - at the moment - four kinds of plots in my mind and I will state them in a few.
If you have any kind of question, please, fill free to ask more.

Now to the possible plots, I will just list them for now. If you are interested, we could discuss more, I am open to anything. Kind of.

-Jail/rehab; My character "vs." Cop/Director-nurse/assistant/....

-Kidnapping scene; (details to discuss)

-"Common" prostitute "vs" Client, and this can be added to the previous. (That does not have to include ANY sex. Just stating it as a sort of "backgroundkindof thing".

-"Royalty" vs Servant

I am also open to discuss other plots you have in mind, obviously.
Iif you have better ideas, we can talk about it.
One more thing. I absolutely hate being ditched without a reason. If something goes wrong, just let me know. Do not just stop replying

Thank you for your time and attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back