• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy All sorts of fantasy 1 x 1!

kitphiroth

Hi there. I am looking for partners who are active players and have time to reply. I am looking for a few specific things, so I will list them.

Lawful Evil: I am looking for someone who can play lawful evil male with a hero's heart. I have looked for this before but I have problems finding partners for this. This is F x M, I am playing my character Kitesoix for this

Demon or Bad Angel: I am looking for either a F or M for this. I play a character that is a strange half angel. This would be a darker story line, so I don't really care what sex you play as.

Nice Vampire Lord: I am looking for a noble, genuinely nice vampire guy who really struggles with his vampirism.

Girl with a unique miracle: I play a fallen angel, and in my world they are too attached to the middle realm. They are kicked out but only of they create miracles out of the goodness of their hearts. My character feels like he is not interested in helping and is usually bored. Cerviel must also be cautious because angel feathers are incredibly rare and expensive, so he is suspicious of humans.

The idea is to find a girl that he could fall in love with, someone who had a miracle that needs granting that is bigger than just herself(A sick family member is not enough.) Hopefully, I can find someone for this too.

Also: So, I am looking for a lot of other stuff. I have my own world I built, I am ready to play in it. I have a googledrive to show anyone that shows interest.

Me: I am around fairly often, I match replies and love people who have characters with depth. I have a preference for dark themes, romance and brutal storyline a with fantasy politics throne in. I am on aim, skype and discord, but feel free the PM me or leave a reply. I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back