• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner needed!

starrysouls

Secretly Patrick Stump oops
Hey there! I'm looking for a partner, maybe a long term partner if I like you enough. Heres a list of some of my rules:

Rules

MUST BE LITERATE
I cannot stress this enough.

I mainly role play female, sorry. I rarely role play male, unless it is truly needed.

I RP any kind of RP, any fandom (Unless I do not know that fandom), I do fantasy, realistic, etc.

Please do not god-mode my character, please.

Try not to be a mary-sue.

Please be active.

If the RP gets boring, please tell me.

I believe that is all the rules I have, but I probably have more..

I'm in need for a partner so if you think you'd like to RP with me then please say so,

Thank you!

Hey, I was wondering if you'd be up for a roleplay. I can work around almost any plot (Though I'm terrible at Yuri/Yaoi; tried once. I think I scarred that poor soul for life.), and I'm best in a female role as I have experience as such, since I am a girl. I've never had the male role in an RP, though, so I'm not too sure how I'd do, or if I'm ready to horrify yet another person.

Hey! I'm looking for a partner, you're looking for a partner. If you get where I'm taking this, wink wink, nudge nudge.

Being a creeper aside, I'd love to do an roleplay with you. I will say, I can help come up with a plot if you give be a set universe/era/setting to be in. I can never come up with those as my powers of indecision decide to kick in at around that point. I also am best at taking on the role of a female. I've never had the role of a male character so I won't know how well I'd do.

haha, well I can try to be the male. (i'll apologize in advance, not that good at it xD ). just message me and we can come up with a plot. @KayWyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back