• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

moon_struck

give up what you love, before it does you in
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick introduction!

I am a 26 year old female, who primarily will be active in the evenings or weekends seeing as I work a full time job during the week, but promise to do my best to provide quick and quality replies as often as I can. I did take a little break from this site, but am truly missing the comradery of writing. I am a fair Roleplayer with years of experience. I am willing to play both genders and so I ask that you have the same flexibility. I fully support the LGTBQ community and don't mind playing same gender couples. I do ask that your writing style be at least PG-13, if not 18+ would be preferred. My writing style is flexible, and while I do prefer writing in third person, I am not opposed to the first person point of view either. A Roleplay sample can also be provided at request! I am open to all kinds of genres, so even if you don't find it listed below, please don't be afraid if it's something you'd like to try out. I have an open mind and don't shy away from most topics.

Topics I am Interested in Writing;

Anime {Naruto, Bleach)
Warrior Cats
The Walking Dead
The Mortal Instruments
Supernatural (Series & Otherwise)
High School Settings {Wide Range of Topics}
Bands {Totally rock band nerd here}
Arranged Marriage {Power-Based}
Rival Gangs {Romance}
Horror {Wide Rang of Topics}

Please feel free to send me a private message if you're more comfortable discussing things that way. I'm really looking forward to Roleplaying with you.
I truly appreciate your time.
Moon

Hello :')

I saw your thread and might be interested in writing a story together ! ( Mainly bleach, as im a sucker for the manga ever since haha ; but i could also like a compleately original story )
I am also 26, female, live in germany ( so english is my second language, please excuse any mistakes i might make ) and am usualy active at least once a day, so you wont have to wait too long for replies. I also have several years worth of rp experience and too prefer writing in third person, past tense ( but of course can adjust )

While I prefer to lay the focus on original characters, i can also try my best writing some canon ones for the story. Theme- wise Im mostly into action , horror , mystery or adventure . I dont mind darker themes at all, but its not neccessary either, im just as fine with a more lighthearted approach.
If a story happens to include romance im fine with any kind of couple ( f/m , f/f , m/m )

Hi dear! Thank you so much for the reply!
You sound like an incredible writing partner so I'd love to hear any ideas you have! I'd definitely be down for a bleach story. I'm open to pretty much any theme, original characters or canon, as well as kind of pairing. I've missed writing, so any chance I get in any kind of style has been a lot of fun here lately.

If you'd like, I can send over a PM and we can brainstorm some ideas or if you had some in particular that you'd like to do, I'd love to hear as though :)

Hi dear! Thank you so much for the reply!
You sound like an incredible writing partner so I'd love to hear any ideas you have! I'd definitely be down for a bleach story. I'm open to pretty much any theme, original characters or canon, as well as kind of pairing. I've missed writing, so any chance I get in any kind of style has been a lot of fun here lately.

If you'd like, I can send over a PM and we can brainstorm some ideas or if you had some in particular that you'd like to do, I'd love to hear as though :)

haha, thank you :'D

If you have any original characters, i would love to hear about them ! I sure have tons of them.... XD For me, they just always seem so interesting , and also give you much more creative freedom when writing , without having to stress about being 'in character ' , as the original author intended...

you can send me a pm anytime ! ( i might not be able to answear right away , as i wont be online for much longer... its almost 2 am where i live.. ; but i will as soon as I'm back, tomorrow :') )

ohmygoodness, girl get some sleep!
it's 7:45 pm here, the time difference is pretty interesting to me! but! i'll send you a pm so we can discuss specifics in further detail, and you can answer whenever you're able, no stress! <3

hello! :)
i'm definitely up for an oc x canon Naruto rp! Did you have something specific in mind?

hello! :)
i'm definitely up for an oc x canon Naruto rp! Did you have something specific in mind?

i don’t have anything specific in mind off the top of my head, but typically I’ll double up to make things more fair. unless of course my partner prefers to portray the canon character! that being said, I’m definitely down to plot something out together that we both might be interested in

Hello, I'd be interested in a Naruto rp! I only use OCs, my replies tend towards shorter length but I always try to include something to build off of, and I also write 3rd person descriptive.

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick introduction!

I am a 26 year old female, who primarily will be active in the evenings or weekends seeing as I work a full time job during the week, but promise to do my best to provide quick and quality replies as often as I can. I did take a little break from this site, but am truly missing the comradery of writing. I am a fair Roleplayer with years of experience. I am willing to play both genders and so I ask that you have the same flexibility. I fully support the LGTBQ community and don't mind playing same gender couples. I do ask that your writing style be at least PG-13, if not 18+ would be preferred. My writing style is flexible, and while I do prefer writing in third person, I am not opposed to the first person point of view either. A Roleplay sample can also be provided at request! I am open to all kinds of genres, so even if you don't find it listed below, please don't be afraid if it's something you'd like to try out. I have an open mind and don't shy away from most topics.

Topics I am Interested in Writing;

Anime {Naruto, Bleach)
Warrior Cats
The Walking Dead
The Mortal Instruments
Supernatural (Series & Otherwise)
High School Settings {Wide Range of Topics}
Bands {Totally rock band nerd here}
Arranged Marriage {Power-Based}
Rival Gangs {Romance}
Horror {Wide Rang of Topics}

Please feel free to send me a private message if you're more comfortable discussing things that way. I'm really looking forward to Roleplaying with you.
I truly appreciate your time.
Moon
Do you mean The Mortal Instruments as in the books or the movie?

I’m interested in warrior cats if you are!

I do long and complex responses (and expect the same) and tend to focus on the uniqueness of my characters and environment.
I enjoy darker concepts as I tend to like writing about fear and horror so RPs like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are like is VultureTooth, a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. Anything he lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer strength.
He is a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. He lacks in speed but makes up in sheer strength. action
I also do art.

If you are interested just feel free to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back