• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partneeeeeeers?

-.-.Lucifer.-.-

Previously Lucifer1
Hai there!!

I'll start off by saying:

° I'm descriptive with my writing and will always give you a meaty paragraph........ even if I get a one liner. (Which I hope not >> )

° I swear like a sailor! So if your character has a foul mouth, then all the more color for their personality. Love them 'sentence enhancers'!

° Gore. Blood. Dark twisted plots. Yes.

° Killing off main character. Hell yes.

° TENSION, VIOLENCE, AND ACTION, OH MY! (yes.)

° Fantasy??? Yes. Who the fuck wants to be human? (I can still be a human... I just really like not following the laws of reality)

° I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR PLOTS. SEND ME THEM PLEASE I HATE BEING THE ONLY PERSON WITH IDEAS BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THEM!!

Sometimes they can be a little "out there" but hey whatever I'm naturally a freak.

I write in FIRST and THIRD person.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE::

- No smut

- No incest.

- At least try to get 5-10 sentences per post.

× pairings × •=roles I'd prefer

Yandere x Yandere

•Yandere x boy(girl)friend.

Yandere x boyfriend •

•Demon x Demon hunter (mxf/mxm)

•Demon x(supernatural creature)

•Vampire x human (mxm, mxf)

Demon lord x Right hand man• (mxm, mxf)

Vampire x werewolf (mxm,mxf)

•Werewolf x Human

•Skineater x human/supernatural (intricate plot with a creature I've created)

•Half-demon x Spirit

•Spirit X Human (message me for the plot)

•Witch x Hunter

Hunter x (supernatural being) •

•Assassin x Military Target

•Tank Platoon mate x Daughter of the enemy

Militant x (enemy)Militant

*** MAKE A WORLD WAR <3

Animes to base off:

Naruto

Inuyasha

Deadman Wonderland

Settings:

WWII

Feudal Japan

Ancient Europe (forests)

Modernized Fantasy

Things I say "Fuck that" to:

Arranged marriage

Highschool angst

Master/slave

Mindless Zombies

Standard "girl next door" romances

Standard nerdxjock pairings.

Humans without some sort of ability

One-liners

Short rps

Adventure Time!

•Marshall Lee x Princess Bubblegum

Prince Gumball x Marshall Lee•

I love Fantasy and Modern roleplays! I love Feudal Japan and Ancient Europe as settings in the past!

Futuristic roleplays- I am picky as hell about. I can't get around to loving the 'technology fucking everywhere' futuristic plots. I normally just jump to World Wars.

Dark dark dark plots are my favorite

I love Naruto's setting, fuck yes.

Attack On Titan? Yes please. (I call Eren Yeager every time)

PM or quote my with a ( <3) if you're interested in plotting. PM me your plots idgaf what kind of rp it's for I wanna read it anyways. I'll tell you if I'm not interested, and we can definitely work something out so the plot benefits us booooth

FORGOT TO MENTION I PLAY MALE AND FEMALE ROLES. MEN DUNN BE AFRAID TO ASK ME TO ROLEPLAY WITH YOU!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldn't mind coming up with a dark rp involving a yandere with you. Lots of dark / potenetially supernatrual stuff we oculd do with that

ValkyrieRose said:
i wouldn't mind coming up with a dark rp involving a yandere with you. Lots of dark / potenetially supernatrual stuff we oculd do with that
Hell yes!! I'll shoot you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back