• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Particle's Plots Place! (Ignore Prefix)

Does Project: UMBRA sound better as a group RP?

• Total voters

Purity

Nebulous Member
This part's about me. All me.
Hey, I'm a PARTICLE OF EVERYTHING IN THE ENTIRE... *ahem* Anyway, I have a myriad of different stories that I've drafted, but never actually used. So I thought it would be cool to use them in one on one RPs, considering that I'm trying to get a couple going right now. But of course, before we look at plots, we need to go over the exceedingly interesting stuff. Which is, what I'm looking for in a partner.

Interesting Stuff
- I am searching for someone who can write extensively and skillfully, without grammatical or spelling errors.
- While I know that sometimes, life or even the story can get in the way, I expect most posts or PMs, whichever we're doing, to be at least a paragraph long.
- Hopefully, we can both post at least once or even twice a day.
- Unless it is over PM or another private source, I do not like to give out personal information.
- I am looking for only MxF, if you wish to have romance. I can RP as either gender, however.
- My timezone is PST.
- My writing often tends to have darker themes in it, so just be open to that.
- OOC conversation will be quite prominent, as I like to talk over plot and future happenings before roleplaying through them. Also, I would prefer OOC conversations to be over Discord.

And now that we've covered all the exceedingly interesting stuff, we can move on to the actual plots! Yippee.

Plots. Lots of words.
  • Before you look through them, just know that they're formatted a bit weird, with me writing in second person. However, I like to write in third person when actually roleplaying. Some of these are more developed than others, however I am always open to discussing any remote detail with my partners. At any rate, I may add more plots as time goes on, but here goes! If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below. And also, I forgot to include this my first time around, but I'm also open to making up new plots with those who'd prefer that!

Last edited:
Due to the amount of interest I received for one of the plots, and also due to how that plot is formed, I'm considering making it a group RP. I would love it if those of you interested voted above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back