• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
I see you posted with Prince. Please abstain, rival. At least until I post again with BlackBerry. I need to do some more set up before interactions really start.

The summary is now being worked on and can be found under the “Summary” yah of the RP. As of now it is inside of an accordion as the 2nd post after the RP Lore. It’s not up to date yet, but still will serve as s good guide for what’s going on in the RP especially as we move forward and branch out.

The timeline doesn't officially reset until Knight.
52422e6e86.jpg

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
I see you posted with Prince. Please abstain, rival. At least until I post again with BlackBerry. I need to do some more set up before interactions really start.

The summary is now being worked on and can be found under the “Summary” yah of the RP. As of now it is inside of an accordion as the 2nd post after the RP Lore. It’s not up to date yet, but still will serve as s good guide for what’s going on in the RP especially as we move forward and branch out.
I mean, if anything, should be asking me to abstain a response til you post with Blackberry. I've got a mildly flustered and partially embarrassed character that's going to be semi-adorably floundering after that compliment from left field.

And unlike Prince, Sonata has plenty more to say, she just needs to find her tongue, maybe wait til her cheeks cool down, and get around to it hahaha

Sonata's all wanting to just help those in need while everyone is talking about accepting quests and getting rich and whatnot and it's just got her like;

you-guys-are-getting-paid-42900594.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back