• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
You don't like the Bob?
ljwwo7a24ej01.jpg

It's probably because the evolution of powers from ch 274 onwards. Not everyone's cup of tea.

Last edited:
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Potara with a RAID phantom would be dangerous. Also, there will be no dark elf pottery golem >_>

I did not know Bob was a thing.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
I thought of introducing Cho, but went against it. It’s nice to leave plot threads untouched after one go at them. Besides, had they sided with her, she would have never left Pwnies. I like the notion of decisions mattering. Harks back to the Kakureyami days and those “destiny choices”.

Azure Sky Azure Sky
Herald is an NPC? Also you’re joking about Spongebob. There is no way that would happen. I don’t believe anything you’re telling me about it.

Lucem Lucem
Lol. I don’t know if that was official or just OOC talk.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Haha. How did you even know there was an Airwalk skill? There are also 4 immunity slots at maximum so it won’t stop everything. That’s good to point out.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet hosaki hosaki BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Heyo. I am letting you know you have a deadline if Friday to let me know if you’re participating or not as I’d like to keep this moving at a good pace. If you’re busy or not interested there’s no shame in saying it. I’ll stalk your profiles on Friday before I transfer your characters to NPC if I don’t hear anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back