• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I see...well, neither JinX nor Prince is the type to join a cult either.

Though, it'd depend on their beliefs, I guess.
We will see.
They're good adaptations, stuff like them, Mob and OPM are why I didn't dismiss all anime. But you also have shit like Index 3, Tokyo Ghoul and New Berserk. Variety is best, enjoy things in their optimal genre, none of them are a one size fits all hat, but I find that it's usually their native one. Heck, Made in Abyss is my favorite anime and manga, and I'd say it's better as an anime, and I still think there's a lot of stuff that's better enjoyed in its native form.

Nah. You can adapt jokes to the region and it can still be good. I don't like translated light novels as much because the translators are often just translators, and not writers, so the book ends up losing any elegance that it had in its writing and coming off as generally clunky. Manga doesn't run the risk of that nearly as much, since it's just dialogue. There's a rare few good translations, I woudn't read light novels if there wasn't, but they're rare.

Language is fluid, and Isekai is garbo.
You have some sense after all Bandit.

Damn, you're ploughing through these villains, hm? Well kudos to you, madame- appreciate all the work you've put into this endeavour *Returns salute* ^_^
Thank you, thank you. After the 3 left, I should be good to start working on the introduction.

Have I said anything about airports since White came back?
Lol. You. Hold on. I did say I had something for you. And where did Starscream come from? XD

blinks few times, gives puzzled look, then leaps at you into a hug

Oh wait, this is OOC, right. Hello ^~^
That’s right my sis, I missed you too.

Haha. I see you’re started already with this. I only have 3 more villains to do then I’ll get there >_>

This isnt right, this isnt real, she wasnt supposed to come back
That sounds like the premise for a really good show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back