• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haha, ok.

Though the skills themselves are pretty specific (NTAE targets the skill, Maleficent mind is a dot pp drain that targets pp recovery as compared to some of the Loading skills, Lacoste is its own effect, etc) and Edge Lords max out at 4 antibodies. There's also the fact that Dullahan's only offense heavily relies on his HP :closedeyessmile:

I'd still be careful of picking and choosing if I were you.

I wouldn't put it past White to introduce Monster skills. Or area effects. Since Trojans have a skill that resists them, I'm certain the later exists at least

Death has a cost and since Edge La fixed the system, I fear Black Hat will be more stringent with payments.
It's ok. My only human enemies are PK Fire.

ryk.gif

b9LgxRX.gif

White Masquerade White Masquerade
Out of curiosity if I trade I Run This Game EX for the other EX skill, do I lose all the skills gained from it?
Good question. The skills are tied to IRTG so yes you will lose all of the skills. Do you want to be a strong support or flexible all-rounder?

Yep.

Look at Trojans. Viera would kill a Loading with no effort, and so would Minerva. So would a well-built Edgelord.

Edgelords simply survive better.
I'm skeptical, but to be honest I don't even know which classes will end up being better than others. I'll have to wait too until the XXXXXXXXX. =/. It will be a nice XXXXX though.

Good question. The skills are tied to IRTG so yes you will lose all of the skills. Do you want to be a strong support or flexible all-rounder?

I'm skeptical, but to be honest I don't even know which classes will end up being better than others. I'll have to wait too until the XXXXXXXXX. =/. It will be a nice XXXXX though.
Ah yes, the XXXXXXXXX. I almost forgot about that.

Ah yes, the XXXXXXXXX. I almost forgot about that.
LMFAO. Haha, yeah I'm looking forward to it. I believe it will be fit in right after the introduction here. I am getting excited!

Refaulted Refaulted
Good musings by Stein. Wish I knew what was the truth. Now each location has a person! Who will pair up with the bookworm?

The summary is done all. Don't forget we have on that can be accessed through the linked content near the top of the page. And visitors and lurkers you can read more about the RP there.

--> Futuristic - Summary

Now just to wait on Lucem, Bandit, Gas, Xel, Sim, Eye, and etc. If any of you are reading, let me know if you'll be posting anytime soon or I can move on.

Azure Sky Azure Sky
Nice, nice. You got what you were going for. He does seem like a surgeon =P

The summary is done all. Don't forget we have on that can be accessed through the linked content near the top of the page. And visitors and lurkers you can read more about the RP there.

--> Futuristic - Summary

Now just to wait on Lucem, Bandit, Gas, Xel, Sim, Eye, and etc. If any of you are reading, let me know if you'll be posting anytime soon or I can move on.

Azure Sky Azure Sky
Nice, nice. You got what you were going for. He does seem like a surgeon =P
By the way, I prepared the best skill visuals for him: mostly none. He says nothing. Just smiles and stares, smiles and stares each time, before and after his "death". Light simply becomes a little dimmer around him as he uses Blood Runner. And he just smiles...and stares.

@Refaulted
Good musings by Stein. Wish I knew what was the truth. Now each location has a person! Who will pair up with the bookworm?
God I hope someone pairs with him. I was looking back at his sheet before I made my post and realized he had no real offensive abilities. I may have to change that in the near future.

By the way, I prepared the best skill visuals for him: mostly none. He says nothing. Just smiles and stares, smiles and stares each time, before and after his "death". Light simply becomes a little dimmer around him as he uses Blood Runner. And he just smiles...and stares.
If he were a boss, that would be scary and unnerving o.O. I need some expressions!

God I hope someone pairs with him. I was looking back at his sheet before I made my post and realized he had no real offensive abilities. I may have to change that in the near future.
Hahaha. Stein is going to ask himself, what he got into. Though I think as a user, you will enjoy it. It will be good development.

Yep.

Look at Trojans. Viera would kill a Loading with no effort, and so would Minerva. So would a well-built Edgelord.

Edgelords simply survive better.

Is death a status effect? Because I thought Loadings had a skill that made them immune to negative status effects so long as pp is high...

But yeah, haha, the Trojans are OP in the sense that they can steal the best skills of each class and mix and mash the ones that can compliment. Though it's aurguably the deviant artist's perfection that's OP as most auto death skills are.

A mix. Trojans have that capacity. Though I thought IRTG ex would let Trojans obtain their own skills freely (avoid trading) as well. Technically she should be able to get both, though correct me if this isn't the case. I'll just cross the skill from her list of potential choices.

XXXXXXXXX? o.O

T R O U B L E will follow you, I'm sure^^

Prince has a lot to look forward to I see.

Something in my gut is telling me I should never have said anything, but it's too late now. Don't hurt him too bad.

Hopefully. Though that's up to Suspicious Eye.
No! I promise to give him good character development.

The real appeal of trojans is gimmick builds

White Masquerade White Masquerade gibe genk pls
Sure. Itd be a shame to lose the Satellizer though. You can write K out as having to leave due to emergency. I'll look at and approve Genki if I haven't already.

Is death a status effect? Because I thought Loadings had a skill that made them immune to negative status effects so long as pp is high...

But yeah, haha, the Trojans are OP in the sense that they can steal the best skills of each class and mix and mash the ones that can compliment. Though it's aurguably the deviant artist's perfection that's OP as most auto death skills are.

A mix. Trojans have that capacity. Though I thought IRTG ex would let Trojans obtain their own skills freely (avoid trading) as well. Technically she should be able to get both, though correct me if this isn't the case. I'll just cross the skill from her list of potential choices.

XXXXXXXXX? o.O

T R O U B L E will follow you, I'm sure^^

Prince has a lot to look forward to I see.
All of what you say is true, though remember 1 EX has to replace an EX. EX can only replace EX.

And XXXXXXXXXX is another XXX. Like in other RPs. It'll be cool. I had a lot of unique things in store for Part 2 that weren't in Part 1. I just wish I could have done it sooner =/. Chak had a cool PC but I think is gone. It's a shame I couldn't do the story for em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back