• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
All of what you say is true, though remember 1 EX has to replace an EX. EX can only replace EX.

And XXXXXXXXXX is another XXX. Like in other RPs. It'll be cool. I had a lot of unique things in store for Part 2 that weren't in Part 1. I just wish I could have done it sooner =/. Chak had a cool PC but I think is gone. It's a shame I couldn't do the story for em.

Hm, are you saying IRTG ex can't really give free ex skills because those would auto replace IRTG ex as soon as given? Like there's only 1 ex slot? (Just clarifying so I don't make any mistakes down the line)

Lmao, XXXX. I still don't know what XXXXXXXXXX is. Another world update?

Oh boy. White is gonna pull a Pucci on us. I can feel it.

What's a Pucci?

Hm, are you saying IRTG ex can't really give free ex skills because those would auto replace IRTG ex as soon as given? Like there's only 1 ex slot? (Just clarifying so I don't make any mistakes down the line)

Lmao, XXXX. I still don't know what XXXXXXXXXX is. Another world update?

What's a Pucci?
It was a JoJo reference (part 6)

I meant as an NPC but I exported K to something else when I thought this was dead so this works too
English?? What did you want me to do?

I was gonna ask too XD

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Correct. IRTG would get kicked out if another EX is taken. However it can still break the system as ANY other EX can replace it, not just Trojan ones. If it's any consolation, other class EX skills are not suited for a Trojan to use. Except the Hybrid class ones.

I've always heard great things great things about JoJo but the pictures throw me off from trying every time.

English?? What did you want me to do?

I was gonna ask too XD

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Correct. IRTG would get kicked out if another EX is taken. However it can still break the system as ANY other EX can replace it, not just Trojan ones. If it's any consolation, other class EX skills are not suited for a Trojan to use. Except the Hybrid class ones.

Finesse ex and infinity code ex were the ones on my list. Finesse especially since it's a level of troll that suits JinX's style, but I'm glad to know of its unavailability early on while she still does not yet have the kiritos to upgrade IRTG ex. Redoing her build now for infinity one would be too difficult.

Bright side, removing the EXes from the list makes picking JinX's final skill a bit easier (assuming she ever gets there)

Downside, it's back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I know I've been missing for a good while and it's weird/not right to ask ya'll if I can move on but...I have to -_-. If you can let me know whether you intend to post/stay in the RP/watch by Wednesday, I would appreciate it. I am very eager to get this thing rolling and onto the story. Let me know when you can! If you're out, I will place your PC as an NPC and use them, so you will not be forgotten!

hosaki hosaki
Lucem Lucem Tenebris
Xel Xel
GasMaskie GasMaskie
Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Chak Chak
BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji
simj26 simj26

Bright side, removing the EXes from the list makes picking JinX's final skill a bit easier (assuming she ever gets there)

Downside, it's back to the drawing board.
I like sending you back to the drawing board. I get a kick out of it, haha.

Sorry I took forever. I still work my usual hours during the quarantine
Same same but I ain't complaining. More money in my pocket and I LOVE money :kissclosedeyes:

gibbu genku
Lol. So...make Genki your PC?

LMFAO!! Lucem changed their name to Lucem! Holy SH*T. Lucem isn't dark anymore. I wonder wtf happened? xD. Someone brought Lucem to the light

I know I've been missing for a good while and it's weird/not right to ask ya'll if I can move on but...I have to -_-. If you can let me know whether you intend to post/stay in the RP/watch by Wednesday, I would appreciate it. I am very eager to get this thing rolling and onto the story. Let me know when you can! If you're out, I will place your PC as an NPC and use them, so you will not be forgotten!

hosaki hosaki
Lucem Lucem Tenebris
Xel Xel
GasMaskie GasMaskie
Chak Chak
simj26 simj26

hosaki hosaki
Lucem Lucem Tenebris
Xel Xel
GasMaskie GasMaskie
Chak Chak
simj26 simj26

I like sending you back to the drawing board. I get a kick out of it, haha.

Same same but I ain't complaining. More money in my pocket and I LOVE money :kissclosedeyes:

Lol. So...make Genki your PC?

Oh hey, this is alive again. I'll still be around to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back