• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I imagine archived as being boxed up and stuck in a dead end warehouse like the Ark and the end of the first Indy movie.
Haha. Wassup there IG. That's a good image to think of when you think archived. That's exactly what I had in my head. Do you mean the ark of the covenant though o.O

Yeah the Lost Ark part of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
=P I see you're still as knowledgeable as ever. There is probably a warehouse holding just those. Now is the time to whip it out to conquer this virus! Holy POWER!

Why hello there. No need to worry about any archiving. I've been just sitting here catching all the dust that falls to make it look like it hasn't been sitting here unattended forever x3

Why hello there. No need to worry about any archiving. I've been just sitting here catching all the dust that falls to make it look like it hasn't been sitting here unattended forever x3
:kissclosedeyes: Nice save Kiyo! It wouldn't have been in vain. I see you're all grown-up and experienced now so I must give you your due respect and speak formally.

giphy.gif

Of course my friend. I just wonder who else is still alive. Quite a few months did pass no matter how well of a GM people may consider me.

Mm, who knows. It's enough that you have me, isn't it~?

Though, I do need to re-look at my old characters before I can post again. I've forgotten quite a bit during our break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back