• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Local schizophrenic woman attacks small animal.

It can get big as I understand it.

Sonata's going to be a fun excercise in having a /very/ foreign character, not just because she has a different language either, but I believe we've discussed her eccentricities and oddities when it comes to her beliefs already.

As for hr native language, it's a fun one, and I'm hoping I do a good job laying out the appropriate hints so that people can still figure out what the wrods mean by context.

I've no idea what delec to conw means, so I fear I'll be pretty poor at guessing regardless

Last edited:
Still a small animal at heart.

Ed goes to the same campus, so Sigma would probably try to keep tabs on her. He tries to keep tabs on Code Breakers, especially Phantoms.

She's trouble.
Of course. That's why Erik will give her some personal space, about 2 km, for peace of mind.

Heh, Trouble is a pretty fun character.

Erik backs away slowly in the background.

I have a hard time imagining Johan Erik scared of anything.

Ed goes to the same campus, so Sigma would probably try to keep tabs on her. He tries to keep tabs on Code Breakers, especially Phantoms.

He seems like a cautious fellow. Celeste would find him cute. She recognizes codebreakers too, but that's because she bought a plipkat. And she did so because it's cute.

I like to imagine Erik as being a lot less C O O Lheaded than his first impression suggests
That's it!
He's more...
dont-get-elusteredbythe-cuteness-shirogane-justtryto-imagine-heras-a-murderouspsychopath-42942726.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back