• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Support skills (like Avast Antivirus) can be spammed as I understand it. It's just mimic specifies 2 dice dodge and it's not stackable. So there's no point in spamming it because it will always just make a single clone.
This is correct, Blue.

THANK YOU. YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE BOON YOU'VE BESTOWED ME WITH THESE SIX WORDS.
Haha. What?

Since the ratings are limited I decided to be more conservative with my hearts. The ratings I give also depend on my mood at the time :closedeyessmile:

Since the ratings are limited I decided to be more conservative with my hearts. The ratings I give also depend on my mood at the time :closedeyessmile:
Pfft. Depends on your mood. I on the other hand I’m always consistent Quirk, heh. Can’t wait until I can show you what I’ve learned :closedeyessmile:

I mostly rate on mood as well. Instinct too.

The most honest way to rate.

Nowadays, I find a heart only comes out when a post makes me emotionally invested or it interacts with my character in some way.

Pfft. Depends on your mood. I on the other hand I’m always consistent Quirk, heh. Can’t wait until I can show you what I’ve learned :closedeyessmile:

Consistency is good for a gm. It's fair.

I look forward to it.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I always love reading posts. That one was filled with Easter eggs for me :lennymeh: . Well, it begins for K then. Let’s see what happens in Part 2. A young robin thrust out into a world ruled by the birds of prey.

Nowadays, I find a heart only comes out when a post makes me emotionally invested or it interacts with my character in some way.

Consistency is good for a gm. It's fair.

I look forward to it.
Ack. That cool, calm composure, I see you haven’t faded one bit.

I give the things that make my heart go heart a heart. The other ratings are usually a "yeah this feels about right".
A young robin thrust out into a world ruled by the birds of prey.
52422e6e86.jpg

Chak Chak
Nice post and a delec to conw to you too!
Sonata's going to be a fun excercise in having a /very/ foreign character, not just because she has a different language either, but I believe we've discussed her eccentricities and oddities when it comes to her beliefs already.

As for hr native language, it's a fun one, and I'm hoping I do a good job laying out the appropriate hints so that people can still figure out what the wrods mean by context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back