• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow. You all have given me such a backlog it’s insane.

Context??? Also mimicked skills cost whatever the original costs. It’s one “attack skill” per turn. Support skills are unlimited if you have the PP for it.

You can PM me the lore or post it here. It’s up to you.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
I forget if this was answered or not but does 4 "armor" act as 4 additional hp or does it mean 4 rolls must be won before damage is done?
It’s additional HP.

White Masquerade White Masquerade QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Summer Meltryllis avatar when

Lmao. Still with this?

Context??? Also mimicked skills cost whatever the original costs. It’s one “attack skill” per turn. Support skills are unlimited if you have the PP for it.

It’s additional HP.

Lmao. Still with this?

Summer Melt avatar when
Melt pout.jpg

It’s additional HP.

Lmao. Still with this?
I am growing more powerful.

Oh no. So for example, RAID Genki could spam Double Team to make a four dice thick dodge check?

The G.E.N.K.I Unit is an AI creature built to react and adapt to its environment. It was generated in the months prior to the World Update, as a part of an effort to recreate the RAID 1.0 skill possessed by a certain amnesiac detective. Due to the advent of the World Update, the newly added RAID EX skill, and other extenuating circumstances, the G.E.N.K.I Unit's further development has been discontinued, and only a handful of prototype units remain. The G.E.N.K.I is made up of two parts, a cybernetic exoskeleton and a fleshy body underneath. It is constructed from the heavily modified set of Goris code, due to the creature's deadliness and theoretical potential for domestication.

Its diet subsists exclusively of other Virtual Beasts. It seems to only have a taste for live prey and shows no interest in predating humans, though it shows on qualms in assaulting any that enter whatever it determines to be its territory. It is intelligent is lessened in comparison to that of its Goris ancestors, the G.E.N.K.I displaying consistently lower problem solving and communication skills.

robot croc lore

Last edited:
The G.E.N.K.I Unit is an AI creature built to react and adapt to its environment. It was generated in the months prior to the World Update, as a part of an effort to recreate the RAID 1.0 skill possessed by a certain amnesiac detective. Due to the advent of the World Update, the newly added RAID EX skill, and other extenuating circumstances, the G.E.N.K.I Unit's further development has been discontinued, and only a handful of prototype units remain. The G.E.N.K.I is made up of two parts, a cybernetic exoskeleton and a fleshy body underneath. It is constructed from the heavily modified set of Goris code, due to the creature's deadliness and theoretical potential for domestication.

Its diet subsists exclusively of other Virtual Beasts. It seems to only have a taste for live prey and shows no interest in predating humans, though it shows on qualms in assaulting any that enter whatever it determines to be its territory. The Goris's pack mentality has been kept in tact within the creature, and it is like to bind itself to humans after extended contact. This is not as desirable a thing as it sounds, as it will stalk its victims relentlessly, and assault anything or indeed anyone that it perceives as a potential threat. Its intelligent is lessened in comparison to that of its Goris ancestors, the G.E.N.K.I displaying consistently lower problem solving and communication skills.

robot croc lore
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Its diet subsists exclusively of other Virtual Beasts. It seems to only have a taste for live prey and shows no interest in predating humans, though it shows on qualms in assaulting any that enter whatever it determines to be its territory. The Goris's pack mentality has been kept in tact within the creature, and it is like to bind itself to humans after extended contact. This is not as desirable a thing as it sounds, as it will stalk its victims relentlessly, and assault anything or indeed anyone that it perceives as a potential threat. Its intelligent is lessened in comparison to that of its Goris ancestors, the G.E.N.K.I displaying consistently lower problem solving and communication skills.

robot croc lore
IMG_20190119_134628.jpg

GasMaskie GasMaskie
I’m rolling my eyes at your post.

The summary is now the 1st post in the summary tab to make it easier to see and read. Just a quality of life update. Speaking of that. I did this before, but would anyone like a running list of the updates I make to the RP? Kind of like a patch list? Let me know.

Okay, good, that makes more sense. Support Skill spam had me very concerned.

There's an image in Genki's CS.
Ah, don’t worry about. I’m an active GM who breathes down peoples’ necks. And cool. I will check it out once I have some other things handled.

simj26 simj26
Very nice post. Nice job Sim.

Last edited:
Support skills (like Avast Antivirus) can be spammed as I understand it. It's just mimic specifies 2 dice dodge and it's not stackable. So there's no point in spamming it because it will always just make a single clone.
Yeah, that makes sense. I just wanted to check because it'd be total horseshit if you could use double team like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back