• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
SURPRISE
View attachment 605266
SEKAI-CHU GA DORAIBU~
Lucem Lucem
Context Gas. You always forget to give me context.

Oooooo things are happening

2052528.gif
Hehe. Don’t put our business out there Eye.

Nah =p. She’s not that petty. She just wants a friend, Azure. A friend that has her back in all things. Unlike the snakes the currently fill Pwnies. The self-serving snakes who have no right to call themselves agents of justice.

Snakes can be great friends if you know how to deal with them.

Lol. Jinx and a joker were so dumb. Man it feels so good rereading these quests.

Being nice hurts.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
GasMaskie GasMaskie
I vaguely remember giving rewards for that quest and according to the summary I checked it off as completed so I will assume that’s all done and move on.

Lucem Lucem
Not sure how you found the Territory 6 thread but if you’re able to find any of the other ones, I would appreciate it. If not, it’s all cool. I have most of what I need to move on.

You probably did. Even if you didn't, Prince is my main this time around so it isn't really a big deal.

So, when I was talking of Erik having creepy and bizzare visuals for his attacks, I meant this level of creepy and bizzare.

clarinetti clarinetti
We spoke and it is sad to lose such a talented writer! If you ever have time and feel like you can rejoin, just let me know. I have deleted Cho but moved her to NPC. I will do my best to play her to the fullest. You will not be disappointed! However, she is accepted.

Lucem Lucem
Canon in D is pending because I could have sworn there was a stat problem I saw beforehand. I’m going to audit you so hard :closedeyessmile: . If all checks out, he is accepted. If he is not done yet also, just let me know.

Xel Xel
Hello! If you are still around and on the site, I put your character as pending only because I want to double check the stats. That’s on me. I’ll probably update it to accepted tomorrow because I’m certain I’ve already verified it’s all good in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back