• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
The withering light novel aristocracy scum have no place in their heart for true literature. They only care about pretentious trash like SNAFU and the Naritaverse.
If we put our brains together, I'm sure we could write the next "My Youth Romantic Monogatari Does Not Dream of a Classroom of the Elite".

Final skill change to the Fashionista+

Magnetic has been taken out and replaced with Lacoste:

(Kirito) Lacoste
[Kirito Cost: 200]
Channeling the power of Lacoste, crush an opponent with force like the jaws of an alligator. For the next turn, they are dazed and unable to consume items nor receive benefit from any support skill.

Giorgio has a lowered skill cost. However Seiko EX has a higher skill cost. I am now happier with the class as a whole.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I always appreciate your thoughts on changes so let me know if you have any.

Ohno’s CS has been cleaned and edited to show that I wasn't tired while doing it haha. Next is finishing the items to get in the Code academy like moves for captured monsters (OS Phantom thing) then setting up the pieces for our first scene.

After checking who’s ready to go with characters of course. Almost there people. Any questions let me know.

Last edited:
Final skill change to the Fashionista+

Magnetic has been taken out and replaced with Lacoste:

(Kirito) Lacoste
[Kirito Cost: 200]
Channeling the power of Lacoste, crush an opponent with force like the jaws of an alligator. For the next turn, they are dazed and unable to consume items nor receive benefit from any support skill.

Giorgio has a lowered skill cost. However Seiko EX has a higher skill cost. I am now happier with the class as a whole.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I always appreciate your thoughts on changes so let me know if you have any.
Stuns are always solid. I'm glad there's something reliable to deal with the Trojan's Endless Whirling Dervish of Bullshit©.

Yeah, ick I hate those people, lol. Lower than people I mean. I wish someone would do something about them.
Space-Beam-iphone-4s-wallpaper-ilikewallpaper_com.jpg

is it a bird?
is it a plane?
no, it's a satellite.
You know just the right things to say. Always. It’s sad I don’t have any Trojan villains. You’d think I’d have at least 1 lol. The again emphasis is on monsters this time despite PKFire being there. There will still be use for that thing. I will await K getting into position.

Alcohol man didn't even get angry at the guy who scarred and crippled him.
Wow. He really might be a nice guy then. There should be a class change item coming soon for about 10,000 Kirito. Maybe he needs to get with another class?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back