Music Parrot's Phonograph

There is no one like Genki Sudo and his band, World Order. =)

WORLD ORDER "CHANGE YOUR LIFE"​

And if that's not positive enough for you, try this one on for size. =)

WORLD ORDER "HAVE A NICE DAY"​

Fun Fact: A considerable number of popular Irish Punk bands are not, in fact, Irish.

Just stumbled on this literally a few minutes ago on youtube:

"Fell in Love With a Girl" by White Stripes. I don't know what's better - the song or the AMV (Animated Music Video).

"This is terrible!" =)

Going to run in with my favorite music from Megaman Zero games! And this beautiful arrangement with piano and violin!

resonnant vie - Falling Down in Resonance

~ and congrats lil' parrot for being featured on the newsletter, hope that's fun!

I find it quite endearing that the reason we share music here is exactly the same at its core, just an excuse to check the site while we are busy with irl.

I have been busy dealing with academic-related stuff for the past few years, I am a very slow writer as well, so it is quite impossible for me to participate in any rps without the obligation-related anxiety sneaking up to me, it was especially hard to make excuses for myself to use my free time to write up rp replies when I can use (and have been using) all those time to do academic writings instead. I am not joking when I say I took a creative writing course as a physics student *just* to give myself an excuse to write, but well, that didn't work out as well as imagined...
All of that was very frustrating to me. While I am stuck in the busy limbo I find myself lurking on the site like a ghost, stalking what my friend is doing, stalking rps from 'other people's eyes', browsing interest checks threads and liking interesting ideas, but never actually participating....

I have very fond memories and dear friends I made through rping on here in the very beginning of these 7 years, and without the time and the ability to RP, I feel like I have no voice and have nothing interesting to say, and no 'excuses' to talk to them again. Back when I was at my 'peak busy', only being able to watch but not able to participate is actually a little more painful (and overdramatic) for me than one can imagine. I was battling the idea of leaving the forum RPing scene for good back then, but I just can't, at least not fully.

I cannot believe things stayed like this for years, and this thread became a sort of an outlet for me actually, so I am grateful for its existence :D I don't wanna disappear completely into the background, so the quick and simple act of sharing music here is sorta like me being an annoying ghost that sends things flying around people--a way to remind both others and myself that I am still here >:3 :ghostv:

There's a more cheesy reason for why I share music here, I like it when songs or music tell a story, whether it is one you made up in your mind yourself or one that's literally told through the music itself. I find sharing music a great alternative to sharing feelings and stories as one does with rps and stories, that's why surprisingly, this scratches my itch quite well.

Often times I can come off as a bit of an awkward weirdo when I post things without saying or replying much, gahaha ( although that's not...completely inaccurate), most of the time it's just cuz I am worrying 'bout other things :3. I hope me sharing a bit of my perspective here clarifies things for a little, hehe ;)

Now things are finally slowing down a little for me irl, so am feeling excited~:bishiesparklesl:

Last edited:
~ and congrats lil' parrot for being featured on the newsletter, hope that's fun!

I find it quite endearing that the reason we share music here is exactly the same at its core, just an excuse to check the site while we are busy with irl.

I have been busy dealing with academic-related stuff for the past few years, I am a very slow writer as well, so it is quite impossible for me to participate in any rps without the obligation-related anxiety sneaking up to me, it was especially hard to make excuses for myself to use my free time to write up rp replies when I can use (and have been using) all those time to do academic writings instead. I am not joking when I say I took a creative writing course as a physics student *just* to give myself an excuse to write, but well, that didn't work out as well as imagined...
All of that was very frustrating to me. While I am stuck in the busy limbo I find myself lurking on the site like a ghost, stalking what my friend is doing, stalking rps from 'other people's eyes', browsing interest checks threads and liking interesting ideas, but never actually participating....

I have very fond memories and dear friends I made through rping on here in the very beginning of these 7 years, and without the time and the ability to RP, I feel like I have no voice and have nothing interesting to say, and no 'excuses' to talk to them again. Back when I was at my 'peak busy', only being able to watch but not able to participate is actually a little more painful (and overdramatic) for me than one can imagine. I was battling the idea of leaving the forum RPing scene for good back then, but I just can't, at least not fully.

I cannot believe things stayed like this for years, and this thread became a sort of an outlet for me actually, so I am grateful for its existence :D I don't wanna disappear completely into the background, so the quick and simple act of sharing music here is sorta like me being an annoying ghost that sends things flying around people--a way to remind both others and myself that I am still here >:3 :ghostv:

There's a more cheesy reason for why I share music here, I like it when songs or music tell a story, whether it is one you made up in your mind yourself or one that's literally told through the music itself. I find sharing music a great alternative to sharing feelings and stories as one does with rps and stories, that's why surprisingly, this scratches my itch quite well.

Often times I can come off as a bit of an awkward weirdo when I post things without saying or replying much, gahaha ( although that's not...completely inaccurate), most of the time it's just cuz I am worrying 'bout other things :3. I hope me sharing a bit of my perspective here clarifies things for a little, hehe ;)

Now things are finally slowing down a little for me irl, so am feeling excited~:bishiesparklesl:

One thing I love about this channel is you never know what's going to pop in here next! Thanks for being a part of that, everybody! Thanks again for starting it all, Parrot! This channel takes me to good places. =)

Gen Hoshino – Sarashi-mono (feat. PUNPEE) [Official Video]​

I don't know why, but I think the instruments and rap combination used in this tune remind me of another song, a snappy little jam called...

..."Lucas With the Lid Off." by Lucas.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back