Music Parrot's Phonograph

I remember watching movie over and over when I was younger :^D
Aww, sadly I never sat down and watched the movie, perhaps I should.
I find the song has a very distinct flavor of the era it was made (I assume it is what was popular back then, as seen by songs in Tarzan and such), and the lyrics just stick with me.

"We are stardust, we are golden
We are billion-year-old carbon."

How cosmic but also how scientifically true! =)

Edit: (RIP Mr. Crosby. You sure brought the world a lot of music!)

"CROSBY, STILLS, NASH Woodstock 1971"

Last edited:
"Cinema" by Yes from their 90125 album. When I crank this up, this one never fails to take me away. =)

That's some ghostly good stuff there! Everything about this is high quality, whistling included. What spirit!
yeah, i discovered these guys while searching for background music for when I was writing up some fantasy western stuff.

I swear this is not an attempt to get you to listen to the entire song. I just want to say, while I like this whole thing because it takes me away, I love the ending of Diversion 1! You'll know it when the piano kicks in.

"Beat Box (Diversion 1)"

Big feels for some big nostalgia with this OST.

Fun fact: The Crow was one of the first movies to be comprised of a soundtrack completely of alternative bands.

Big feels for some big nostalgia with this OST.

Fun fact: The Crow was one of the first movies to be comprised of a soundtrack completely of alternative bands.

Yes! This soundtrack jams! Great music to play Werewolf: the Apocalypse to! =)

Hey. Where is After the Flesh? I don't see it on the tracklist?

EDIT: Ah! I see it. It's not on the list provided by the YouTuber, but someone put the entire list down in the comments. Good on them! =)

"My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult - After the Flesh"

Yes! This soundtrack jams! Great music to play Werewolf: the Apocalypse to! =)

Hey. Where is After the Flesh? I don't see it on the tracklist?

EDIT: Ah! I see it. It's not on the list provided by the YouTuber, but someone put the entire list down in the comments. Good on them! =)

"My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult - After the Flesh"

After the Flesh and The Badge are probably my two favorite tracks off that album

During a game of White Wolf (Mage mixed with Werewolf), I played After the Flesh on repeat as background music during a tense and harrowing chase scene involving the party fleeing down dark and wet shadow-filled city streets. The song was perfect for the mood and helped make a fun scene even moreso! =)

This was one of the first albums I ever bought as a young teen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back