Music Parrot's Phonograph

Hah! Forgive me, dear Parrot, but the moment I saw this (especially after listening to Tevin Campbell/Prince), my brain immediately said, "Stray Cat Strut!" They too have a cool sound. =)

I've never seen this fun video of theirs though, so thanks, Parrot, for the... segue (if I'm using that word right?)!

"Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut (Official Music Video)"

Hmm... interesting segue, thought I think it's a non sequitur? Dunno, these terms are all too fancy xD
Also, apologies for not posting earlier. Thanksgiving and grad app shenanigans were keeping me occupied @_@

A nice tune featured in one of my favorite movies 'Isle of Dogs' (on par with Fantastic Mr. Fox, which...makes sense). Go check it out if you are curious, it was a lot of fun for me.
Oh do you mean graduate school application? I happen to be stressing out pretty occupied with it too. Regardless, I wish you best of luck!

A nice tune featured in one of my favorite movies 'Isle of Dogs' (on par with Fantastic Mr. Fox, which...makes sense). Go check it out if you are curious, it was a lot of fun for me.

Oh do you mean graduate school application? I happen to be stressing out pretty occupied with it too. Regardless, I wish you best of luck!

Yep, grad apps. lol on the stressing and thank you on the luck. finals are also approaching @_@ Makes my life feel like the following:

Cave Story OST - T33: Running Hell (Curly's Theme / Sacred Ground)​

Yep, grad apps. lol on the stressing and thank you on the luck. finals are also approaching @_@ Makes my life feel like the following:
Hang in there, everybody! This too shall pass! And having said that, I hope you pass too if you take my meaning! Happy studying! 8D

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (Official Video)​

She's been defrosted for a while already xD

It's almost the start of a new year, but anything can start anytime, and so can they end. Do live every moment like it is brand new. 🌌

I just love this music and Mari Iijima's voice along with it!

[Full Album] Macross Song Collection

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - Ignite Infinity​

best way to start hating a song you liked is to put it as your morning alarm clock sound.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - Ignite Infinity​

best way to start hating a song you liked is to put it as your morning alarm clock sound.

Ha ha ha! I will take your word for it! =)

I have that Ignite Infinity song for the past few years as my alarm lol And I must admit I've stopped listening to it *outside* of the alarm XD

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Safety, wisdom, and happiness to all whether you celebrate or not! =)

"Hark! the Herald Trumpets Sing" by Mannheim Steamroller (and here's hoping this video will immediately play the following songs on this fun and lively album from Chip Davis & Crew!)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Safety, wisdom, and happiness to all whether you celebrate or not! =)

"Hark! the Herald Trumpets Sing" by Mannheim Steamroller (and here's hoping this video will immediately play the following songs on this fun and lively album from Chip Davis & Crew!)

Always lovely to hear the trumpets and instrumental music in general :' D
Also, Happy New Years to you as well!

"Swallow" by Casiopea. Some fun and lively Japanese Jazz Fusion to smile to. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back