Music Parrot's Phonograph

Yes and Zelda! Terrific! What's there not to like? =)

Yes and Zelda! Terrific! What's there not to like? =)
Oh when I heard roundabout at the end of stone ocean I bawled.

I’m also an obvious Zelda fan lmao. I wish to get my hands on a copy of Twilight Princess.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Link to the Past is a big classic for me :^D
I remember playing it on the gameboy when I was little. Though, I'd always get stuck since I didn't know where to go xD Only when I was older did I manage to complete it

I don't know why, but I think the instruments and rap combination used in this tune remind me of another song, a snappy little jam called...

..."Lucas With the Lid Off." by Lucas.

Btw, this reminded me of ProleteR again. I always love when artist sample older music and incorporate it into a more modern setting.

ProleteR - What Lana says​

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Link to the Past is a big classic for me :^D
I remember playing it on the gameboy when I was little. Though, I'd always get stuck since I didn't know where to go xD Only when I was older did I manage to complete it
Aww I have it on the snes sadly it’s not here with me but at my house back in my parent’s home country.

My favorite part of A Link to the part is the Dark world.. the game was ahead of it’s time:

For me, the open world nature of it in general was great. It was crafted well enough that I often wondered what it'd be like to climb out of canyon and explore the world. Definitely prefer this game over some of the AAA games the industry is putting out xD (botw is hands down better though)

For me, the open world nature of it in general was great. It was crafted well enough that I often wondered what it'd be like to climb out of canyon and explore the world. Definitely prefer this game over some of the AAA games the industry is putting out xD (botw is hands down better though)
Oh yeah. I loved that exploration aspect of Dark World and the challenges the dungeons provided. I love like love breath of the wild I have high hopes for tears of the kingdom.

Vaporwave Dimension | LÜNE - Rêve Lucide (Something About Star Fox 64 Music Video/Extended Scene) 🎼🧠

Fuuuuuuuck.... I clicked on a Deftones song, and now I've got some serious high school nostalgia going on. Memories of hanging out with old friends in their basement, dicking around with a guitar, tagging some walls, smoking out in alleyways and parks, walking around literally everywhere in the central side of town.... good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back