Music Parrot's Phonograph

I am posting this... everywhere? =)

Heya RP Nation!

For the first time in the near-10 years that Kaerri and I have been on RP Nation, I am changing my name (and I don't imagine it'll change in the future)!

I will always still answer to Dannigan or Dann and I'll leave a little something in my signature to that effect.

Hope you're having a wonderful day, RP Nation! 8D

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

P.S. Here! Have some cool music!

"The Carpenters - Close To You (1970) Official Video"

Thanks for letting us know!! I've considered changing my username myself but I've never had the guts. Major respect!

I am posting this... everywhere? =)

Heya RP Nation!

For the first time in the near-10 years that Kaerri and I have been on RP Nation, I am changing my name (and I don't imagine it'll change in the future)!

I will always still answer to Dannigan or Dann and I'll leave a little something in my signature to that effect.

Hope you're having a wonderful day, RP Nation! 8D

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

P.S. Here! Have some cool music!

"The Carpenters - Close To You (1970) Official Video"

This first time I heard of the carpenters I’m in awe it’s a 70s music. It’s bopping, she has a beautiful singing voice

Thanks for letting us know!! I've considered changing my username myself but I've never had the guts. Major respect!
I have but this life to be me. As such, I must do as my soul requires. If that means changing my name, I do so without hesitation nor regret.

For me, it's not a matter of bravery, but instead a matter of self-love.

Will this make me happier? Is this doing no harm? If these answers are "yes," then off I go!

Rawrz!

This first time I heard of the carpenters I’m in awe it’s a 70s music. It’s bopping, she has a beautiful singing voice
Really? Oh, you're in for a treat, Kaiju Cat! Karen Carpenter (along with her brother, Scott) had millions of fans back in the day. They have dozens and dozens of songs worth enjoying! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back