• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Parkner RP

AmazingSpider

Hi! I'm looking for a Peter Parker x Harley Keener roleplay. I play Peter, I'm 22 so I prefer 18+ partners. I usually write as much as I can, I try for paragraphs but sometimes can only give so much depending on what I'm given to work with. I have a few different starters, if you don't like any of them we can definitely figure something out! I'm really wanting a college parkner rp, but I also do high school!

Hi! I'm looking for a Peter Parker x Harley Keener roleplay. I play Peter, I'm 22 so I prefer 18+ partners. I usually write as much as I can, I try for paragraphs but sometimes can only give so much depending on what I'm given to work with. I have a few different starters, if you don't like any of them we can definitely figure something out! I'm really wanting a college parkner rp, but I also do high school!
hello! literally registered just to reply to this :')

i'd love to play peter. i'm 23, and i've been searching for a partner that's good with paragraphs. not always, of course - but when the scene calls for it. please dm me if you're interested (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back