• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Parenting Simulator!

funandcreativity

Your characters want a child. They can be prospective single parents, they could be couples, or they could be paired or grouped together in other ways. (This RP is polyamory and platonic co-parent friendly!) But a child is a huge responsibility! How will they know if they’re ready for it?

This world has a solution: the incredibly immersive, virtual reality parenting simulator! Your characters will enter a virtual world where they’re responsible for a virtual child, with a very sophisticated AI. This is who I’ll play! I had in mind they’d be a young child, but we can also have them start as a baby and age until they reach adulthood (not in real time, of course). I can play other characters within the simulation, as well as the real human responsible for supervising it.

This idea works with just two people (or even one person) besides me, but it can be easily adapted to include multiple sets of parents. Each single parent, pair, or group gets their own child, and they’re all in the same simulation. Maybe the kids all go to school together.

Let me know if you’d like to participate!

Your characters want a child. They can be prospective single parents, they could be couples, or they could be paired or grouped together in other ways. (This RP is polyamory and platonic co-parent friendly!) But a child is a huge responsibility! How will they know if they’re ready for it?

This world has a solution: the incredibly immersive, virtual reality parenting simulator! Your characters will enter a virtual world where they’re responsible for a virtual child, with a very sophisticated AI. This is who I’ll play! I had in mind they’d be a young child, but we can also have them start as a baby and age until they reach adulthood (not in real time, of course). I can play other characters within the simulation, as well as the real human responsible for supervising it.

This idea works with just two people (or even one person) besides me, but it can be easily adapted to include multiple sets of parents. Each single parent, pair, or group gets their own child, and they’re all in the same simulation. Maybe the kids all go to school together.

Let me know if you’d like to participate!
This sounds interesting! Is it open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back