• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Parental RP Anyone?

Of Little Talks

Daughter of the Stars
I love parental RP. Specifically I like doing father and daughter stories!

I have a couple of ideas floating around for one. I'd really like to play the daughter!!

So the father is an assassin (or like in a dangerous / bad ass job). He's cold hearted and distant. His wife had left him a couple years before, and without his knowledge, the wife was pregnant with his child. Unfortunately, the ex wife passed away, leaving the small child alone, which means the daughter is sent to her father's home and they meet for the first time. The father absolutely hates children, he cannot handle them well, but as the story progresses, the two start to form a bond.

If anyone is interested please tell me! I've been craving this for ever :0

I'm very flexible with post length, grammar and such. All I ask is its in a PM since it's easier on mobile that way!! Thanks!

This is super crazy because recently I've just created a character with pretty much the exact same back story, well the daughter anyway. I'm totally interested and up for the challenge! What'dya say?

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]This is super crazy because recently I've just created a character with pretty much the exact same back story, well the daughter anyway. I'm totally interested and up for the challenge! What'dya say?

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful!!

And you would be alright with playing the father?

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Yeah, I think I could do it. Do you want me to create a CS, cause I will, I'm feelin' inspired.

[/QUOTE]
Yes please! And I will as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back