• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy PaRaopen: Cybernet MMO [Postcyberpunk/Fantasy] (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
if everything goes well i should have the character ready by today. in the worst case tomorrow morning.
but i do have a hard time thinking of a fitting mod for my character since i want it to be fitting, and his irl job is sound engineer.
and how many of those preferential skills do we have at a start. [ personally i was thinking between 1 to 3.]
I literally only lack the mod in my CS. but i will put the CS up never the less. cause maybe someone else has a better idea for a mod than me.

Last edited:
I'd say you can have up to six preferential skills at the start. And so far, your CS and Spoiled Bread's CS look good. Glad to have you on board for another RP.

to be honest I even jokingly can call myself a stalker here. Why? You ask.
Simply cause for whatever reason nearly all the rp's I join have at least one person I played with before.
And yes nice to be with you two again too.

ok quick weird question, does the collecting skill include things like mining. if not I will just get the mining skill.

i mean foraging and collecting kinda mean the same thing.
since both collect things, but foraging includes the act of searching for them.

Yes. The skill is about how effective someone is at finding and collecting stuff that isnt mined or so. Probably was a pointless skill to add in

also are you going to be a GM only this or are you also going to make a character for yourself?
Asking cause curiosity will always try to kill this kat.

Thats true enough. well then im gonna look forward to your character.
Also i did play enough games with weird skill trees to know that this skill tree is easily understood by me compare to them.
And weirder thing is i love that game with a weird skill tree [its a mmorpg, an old one from 2004. Mabinogi don't know if you heard of it.]
From what it seems we need one more person at least..... I might throw a bone to one of my friends if no one joins in a while.

dont worry we have all the time in the world. Well technically we have less but its you who dictates when we start so theoretically we do have time.
and the character looks great so far.

Last incident where AI became advanced enough that it became dangerous to humans was 20 years ago and pretty much in the same year advanced AI was banned. Basically in the roleplay, AI can't be self aware legally and secondly AI that isn't dumb, isnt allowed to be connected to critical infrastructure or be allowed to have ways to expand itself upon the web.

I mean we could make a server, but then we need to make sure that its included in the recruitment that we do have one, and whatever it is necessary to use or not.
But i dare say "Yes, we can"

thats ok, or if you want i can create the server while you are finishing the CS, and after i can just give you the full perms for the server.
but i would need to know what you want to include in it so i can do it.

Just a general chat, lore and ideas channels so far. If people need it, we can make individual player channels like last time.

dont know if plots and ideas are considered the same or different nowadays so i will just make both.
and i kinda have it ready i will send you the invite and you can tell me what i is lacking and i will do it.
also will try to find or create an art for the server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back