• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Snackofthefuture

A lil Woozy right now
Roleplay Availability
WgaDPKrbZXj5GlOd4FwbBz7G45ZS_HJHbLCz01sT3ihkwZY4V_M4r32B3OCTMw441YK1X2R2Tq75kiJCxuMKS4PQz7hUF5XpCur0r9y1n-2nSuKgno9yt24xVdoP5F9obyE0B9YU

PARANORMANIA​
A Modern world with monsters, vampires, werewolves, and other paranormal entities.
That is reality.
The paranormal actually existing is common knowledge, having come to the forefront of the world stage several decades back. Companies like private military/bounty hunter type organizations have been set up to fight the hostile entities and terrorist organizations of the world.
This story focuses on an up and coming company (Paranormania Hunting co.) with a bunch of fresh good talent (you) They fight with magic, swords/melee weapons/guns, and all the sorts of other crazy contraptions that you come up with.

ahYOIsTTeUEGI1juhDzgxV_q326_UjuSpqWZ29pL0FUtVLYv3fYYPwJkIRTk2Qx6Dr392oVFvWxPlwS_9Gafmo6dJnRTA1qS6VJByZiQAsMPqEZV7V5RjjGqGZeTMqnSzNHFppyP
TUNE is an old city, a city steeped in dark magic and lies; deceit and betrayal run this metropolis. Along with the more corporeal occasional cult and the demon-sponsored gang. With a size beating almost all others, TUNE is one of the largest cities on the planet covering thousands of kilometers with towers stretching far up into the clouds.
The city thrummed with its usual hectic energy, chaotic and busy with an undertone of fearful awe. The yellow glow of the countless lights lit up the city and the sky respectively. Tune never slept and it was doubted it ever truly would, similar to many of its more obscure inhabitants. Countless peoples and species raced around and interacted in the bright streets: wendigos, poltergeists and lizard people to name a small few.

I do have some requirements/rules for RP, but I think you'll find that they are very reasonable and probably similar to your own.
  1. Be kind and invested along with cooperative; This goes especially for if we’re creating a world as in it’s creation we have to some sort of concerted effort otherwise it will be a jumbled mess.
  2. Pull your own weight; Contribute to the RP a decent amount plz, it's really not very fun when only one person is making all of the lore/important decisions/plot/etc.
  3. Keep the writing at a paragraph or more, I'm not big on single sentence responses in an RP. Quality is important as well ofc, just try your best and that should be good. Grammar is hella important as well, so honestly keeping the RP third person is best as any other perspective often leads to a lot more confusion than necessary.
  4. Not a rule really but the more fleshed out the characters the better, I like Characters sheets and such a lot. I could talk about characters all day to be honest, how they act, how they interact with other characters, that's honestly one of my favorite parts about RPs.
  5. Also not a rule but having and being able to write multiple characters is a huge plus.

The plot will follow our main characters as they join the company and explore Tune. More will happen as we go along and an actual main plot will develop but for the beginning it will remain very character and immediate setting focused.

Heres the CS!

Can we create different factions in the city? I think I have a few ideas I might explore. :hornstongue;

I didn't realize i was in the OG RP for this. so i feel like i'm obligated to continue on and volunteer as tribute to this RP as well

Hey I'm new to the site but I've roleplayed for bouta year now - this is the first rp here to have caught my eye :D May i join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back