• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paranormania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will be posting in a short while, my issue however, is that it is midterms this week and I've been extremely busy with papers and a project.
Im also allowing for everyone to join in this new segment of the RP, Im trying to allow for everyone to get in a starting post.
If you saw this post and read it please leave a love

So i realized i didn't tag the people im interacting with :')

I'll tag them in my post in a bit gonna look for them LOL

An interest check is a good idea, we also need some other individuals to post quickly, Im sorry I havent posted in a minute, first I had midterms and now a big ole snow storm is blowing through town

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture how many people did you plan on doing this RP with initially. personally, I'd say just give it a few days to see which people are still on board with this RP and continue with them. then we can find out how many characters are being written by those characters and adjust and make a group or two from just those characters. but that's all just my personal opinion.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture how many people did you plan on doing this RP with initially. personally, I'd say just give it a few days to see which people are still on board with this RP and continue with them. then we can find out how many characters are being written by those characters and adjust and make a group or two from just those characters. but that's all just my personal opinion.
About 8 to 12 though yeah now would be the time to make sure people are still with the RP
Ill make a post asking about those involved and reach out to people individually to find out who is still in and then we'll go from there in the RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back