• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Paranormania Hunting Co. Exterminating monsters and Urban legends with a smile :)

I believe I can say I'll be interested to join as well, to meet your population quota. Currently not swamped with work and I'm interested with the premise.

Last edited:
I'm actually putting my character for this on the backburner, so to speak. If you all want to start before I'm able to edit them, please start without me. I'd like to contribute to this but I'm currently swamped with other things.
That's fine, hopefully you can join soon

I'm actually putting my character for this on the backburner, so to speak. If you all want to start before I'm able to edit them, please start without me. I'd like to contribute to this but I'm currently swamped with other things.
When do you think you'll be good to go?

Interested in this. You need a sample of my writing?
Oh, and d'you mind if there would be some occult magic(?) in this?
I'm talking about Kabbalah- if you don't know what it is, feel free to ask me.
In fact, if you have ANY questions, fire away! Just let me get my Kevlar Vest....

Interested in this. You need a sample of my writing?
Oh, and d'you mind if there would be some occult magic(?) in this?
I'm talking about Kabbalah- if you don't know what it is, feel free to ask me.
In fact, if you have ANY questions, fire away! Just let me get my Kevlar Vest....
occuoltmagic is allowed lol, just dont make your character too OP and DM me a sample of your writing

It looked like you guys had started a good deal already so I was reluctant to going ahead and making a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back