• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Paranormal world

Aleki

The idea of this rp group is unique as it to mix both modern world and technology with supernatural beings.
vampires, werewolves ( nearly any animal can be a subspecies of were), demons, elves, fairies, and other beasts. exist in the world but the normal world doesn’t know about the paranormal world as if the two worlds collide it has caused crusade, inquisitions, and even a entire world war (both world wars were excuses to hunt down and wanting slaughter of paranormal races. Thus there are the federal government that help contains and prevents any exposure of the paranormal world and there is even a police force know as the PID.( paranormal investigation department) this department is to help regulate and keep paranormals in check while the feds have access to the paranational guard. ( a national guard that employs paras to aid and even prevent exposure if it means to wipe entire towns.)

open to have a total of eight tofour folks. The only rulesis no inherent dangerous races( litches, death lords, and reapers ex.

It is open for groups as it is still a story in writing. If you want you can create a character sheet for your oc.
I am wishing for at least one were and a vampire. And one human officer.

also romance is allowed just the normals rules of engagement and no excessive cursing( not including spells if your oc has mystical tallents( elemental,contractor, or even summoner.))

And here you can find the cs page
Character sheet
Appearance: 5'8" Light-black hair (almost grey). Peach skin (average white). Dark brown eyes that always seem to be friendly and inviting. Wears round glasses with a frame that holds the lenses from the bottom. Smiles often. Often seen wearing a grey suit with a black tie for work. Black dress shoes. White under shirt. Only feature that stands out are his white gloves with runes stitches into the tops of the hand.

Name: Bato

Alias(es)(optional):

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Human

Affiliation: PID

Personality(Optional): Friendly. Smiles often. Even in a dangerous situation, Bato continues to smile. As if he knows something you don't.

History: Bato grew up in the city. His father worked I'm the PID for years helping to prevent the exposure of the paranormal world. He was considered one of the best in the Department. One night, while working a stake out, Bato's father tried to stop a deal gone wrong. Some paranormal creatures exchanging their services to a foreign insurgency for money. Bato's father successfully stopped the deal and the PID were able to arrest most of the individuals involved, minus one. A were of some sort attacked his father. Bato's father was able to kill the were, but ended up dead himself. Ever since this event, Bato has made it his goal to join the PID and become the best officer they have to offer. Bato studied every night and exercised everyday until he graduated from the academy. Like his father, Bato worked his way up to being an officer of the PID and now works closely with the paranormal community to help keep their world secret and stop any who may endanger their peace.

Abilities: With average strength for a human, Bato makes up for his lack of strength with speed and cunning. Bato wears gloves that will momentarily stun one paranormal at a time with a single touch. After, Bato will then attack with one of his silver plated knives to finish the job.

Equipment: Gloves with sewn runes that stun a single paranormal (if they can be touched). Two silver plated knives. Standard issue handgun from the PID.

(Please tell me if there's anything you would like me to change or fix. I want Bato to fit your world)

It is still open. I am still working on the world but if you have any questions about a race of the paranormal just ask.

The idea of this rp group is unique as it to mix both modern world and technology with supernatural beings.
vampires, werewolves ( nearly any animal can be a subspecies of were), demons, elves, fairies, and other beasts. exist in the world but the normal world doesn’t know about the paranormal world as if the two worlds collide it has caused crusade, inquisitions, and even a entire world war (both world wars were excuses to hunt down and wanting slaughter of paranormal races. Thus there are the federal government that help contains and prevents any exposure of the paranormal world and there is even a police force know as the PID.( paranormal investigation department) this department is to help regulate and keep paranormals in check while the feds have access to the paranational guard. ( a national guard that employs paras to aid and even prevent exposure if it means to wipe entire towns.)

open to have a total of eight tofour folks. The only rulesis no inherent dangerous races( litches, death lords, and reapers ex.
SOUNDS good... can i be a naga?

Depends on the kind of race you’re looking for. A naga would have to have a sort of life style for such a race. I would say either something comforting or warm for a naga so her ( most are born female. Rare for them to be born male.) they don’t freeze to death. If a naga was around I would say she would have to have a roommate and work from home mostly.

Depends on the kind of race you’re looking for. A naga would have to have a sort of life style for such a race. I would say either something comforting or warm for a naga so her ( most are born female. Rare for them to be born male.) they don’t freeze to death. If a naga was around I would say she would have to have a roommate and work from home mostly.
frust off... male snek boi I would like...

second... I’m not sure what you mean so is it like the setting is cold?

Well to make it simple a snake would have to be warm most the time. And they have to hide from the normal people( humans. That is why. For a naga they would have to find a way to hide like a troll would

Same as thing a were and a vampire has to hide with a mask( mystical disguise). And vampires have to hide their hunger.
And to your first one I don’t mind just need a backstory to hold up the idea. And you’re welcome to join.

Last edited:
I’m interested. I kinda want to play a dragon be it one that can disguise itself as a human using glamour if that’d be alright.

To yahhah. Yes dragons are kinda like where’s but they tend to have horns. But they possess some magic. If you need any help with the type of dragon just let me know.

The schnomoah. It depends upon the demon. There are many. But for the basic they tend to have red-pinkish skin and black horns on their head and often work according to their sin.

If you guys want then post a on pag and I am willing to help. It would be around the idea that masks are your drivers license( something you have on you all ways.

Well to make it simple a snake would have to be warm most the time. And they have to hide from the normal people( humans. That is why. For a naga they would have to find a way to hide like a troll would

Same as thing a were and a vampire has to hide with a mask( mystical disguise). And vampires have to hide their hunger.
And to your first one I don’t mind just need a backstory to hold up the idea. And you’re welcome to join.
Oh I see that works

how does a furie sound? In ancient Greek religion and mythology, the Erinyes, also known as the Furies, were female chthonic deities of vengeance, sometimes referred to as "infernal goddesses". A formulaic oath in the Iliad invokes them as "the Erinyes, that under earth take vengeance on men, whosoever hath sworn a false oath. they could be classified as a demon since they are chthonic (from hell/underworld)

how does a furie sound? In ancient Greek religion and mythology, the Erinyes, also known as the Furies, were female chthonic deities of vengeance, sometimes referred to as "infernal goddesses". A formulaic oath in the Iliad invokes them as "the Erinyes, that under earth take vengeance on men, whosoever hath sworn a false oath. they could be classified as a demon since they are chthonic (from hell/underworld)
I would say she would have to follow more part of the laws. If I was to pick a job she would either work as a policewoman or a federal officer.

oh of course! I was just asking if her being a furie , something more specific than a demon was okay. Would it be possible if she was a fugitive recovery agent ?

In one weeks time I will make the starting page of the group to.

( rules)
Don’t be a ass( in other words use the golden rule.)
Act as your oc would on the rp. Will create a ooc page if you need questions.
And don’t try to kill any Ocs unless they are throw always.

If you have any questions just ask.
Number of ocs a person can have is three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back