• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Paranormal love and fluff

AuraSky

Normally I only play dark, morbid, haunted, blood bath type of roleplays. However, lately when I try to play I keep leaning toward character fluff and drama in a paranormal or alternate world. ((Example Sword Art Online))

I have no plots in mind. Normally my characters act and think on their own so my longest partner and I didn't use one. I'm up for hearing your ideas. I rather enjoy hearing about the creative worlds and stories my partner came up.

What I'm not looking for first of all:

High-school or a school type setting. I'm 30 and couldn't be happier that stage in life is done and passed.
Vampire x Human. I've done this far too many times over the last 10 years.
The future. I don't enjoy a post-apocalyptic setting or robots.
Someone under around 24- 25ish years old. Because of age reasons I'd feel more comfortable with someone my age :)
Werewolves. I'm not sure why they are my least favorite paranormal creature.
A story with humans. If I wanted that I'd walk out of my house. I want something you can't experience.
A non-creative, non-active partner who will ghost you or will give you one line replies. I don't care how long it is as long as you leave me with something to work with. I'll do the same for you.
No royal stories where a queen rules the land and everyone bows down to her.
No fandoms. I'm sorry.. I like the original story the way it is <3

WHAT I DO WANT

Deep character development
A setting in either early 1900's or current.
Paranormal creatures!! Angels, fallen angels, demons, vampires, faeries, hybrids, ect.
An amazing and beautiful fantasy world with blood and magic.
Cute fluffy moments that make you say kawaii or scream internally with cuteness. Drama or a roadblock to keep the story going.

I have very few limits but I'll let you know in a private message. I'll dive as deep into the romance parts as my partner feels comfortable with. I tend to match my partner in length, style and their boundaries.

I also have a discord that I'm happy to share upon request.

I'm excited to hear from you! Even if we just did a Romeo and Juliet with say a vampire x fae or a mage ect I'd be happy ^_^

Last edited:
My phone is being odd and rebellious so my post my post may look choppy. I assure you I'll fix it up.

Also discord information could be given upon request.

Normally I only play dark, morbid, haunted, blood bath type of roleplays. However, lately when I try to play I keep leaning toward character fluff and drama in a paranormal or alternate world. ((Example Sword Art Online))

I have no plots in mind. Normally my characters act and think on their own so my longest partner and I didn't use one. I'm up for hearing your ideas. I rather enjoy hearing about the creative worlds and stories my partner came up.

What I'm not looking for first of all:

High-school or a school type setting. I'm 30 and couldn't be happier that stage in life is done and passed.
Vampire x Human. I've done this far too many times over the last 10 years.
The future. I don't enjoy a post-apocalyptic setting or robots.
Someone under around 24- 25ish years old. Because of age reasons I'd feel more comfortable with someone my age :)
Werewolves. I'm not sure why they are my least favorite paranormal creature.
A story with humans. If I wanted that I'd walk out of my house. I want something you can't experience.
A non-creative, non-active partner who will ghost you or will give you one line replies. I don't care how long it is as long as you leave me with something to work with. I'll do the same for you.
No royal stories where a queen rules the land and everyone bows down to her.
No fandoms. I'm sorry.. I like the original story the way it is <3

WHAT I DO WANT

Deep character development
A setting in either early 1900's or current.
Paranormal creatures!! Angels, fallen angels, demons, vampires, faeries, hybrids, ect.
An amazing and beautiful fantasy world with blood and magic.
Cute fluffy moments that make you say kawaii or scream internally with cuteness. Drama or a roadblock to keep the story going.

I have very few limits but I'll let you know in a private message. I'll dive as deep into the romance parts as my partner feels comfortable with. I tend to match my partner in length, style and their boundaries.

I also have a discord that I'm happy to share upon request.

I'm excited to hear from you! Even if we just did a Romeo and Juliet with say a vampire x fae or a mage ect I'd be happy ^_^
Heya! I'd love to roleplay with you if this is still open! I actually just made a few new OCs and about half of them are a fantasy AU type! So if this is still open I'm down to roleplay!

Heya! I'd love to roleplay with you if this is still open! I actually just made a few new OCs and about half of them are a fantasy AU type! So if this is still open I'm down to roleplay!
It is! Feel free to message me with your ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back