• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Deep Dark (Haunted House Rp. Limited slots!)

Do you think ghosts are real?

• DEFINETLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont know

• NOPE

• Total voters

Blomst

The semi-otaku next door
In 2015, The Heale family moved into a lovely house in Wilmington, North Carolina. It was their dream home until strange things happened, then escalated dangerously. Will they survive? Lets see...

I threw my arms into the air as soon as I stepped out of the car. "Hellooooo Wilmington! Here's Taylor!" I said, smiling. I ran into the house and upstairs to my room. Some boxes were in the room, the walls were painted Baby Blue and Chocalate brown with stripes. A matress was pushed against the wall with a 'The Walking Dead' pillow and a soft orange blanket that I absolutley loved. The carpet felt soft on my hands when I layed down and took in a breath. But then there was the closet. It was dark. Not just any dark. But a deep, intimidating dark. I closed the closet doo and placed boxes in front of it. I was a 11, but still, I was afraid of the dark. Its why I plugged in like five nightlights. After unpacking a little, I felt like I was being watched. "Who's there? Mom? Dad? That you?"

I slowly made my way to the door and looked out of the door. Nobody. I looked left and right, but nothing was there. "Must've just been my head." I said. I looked at my soccer ball in the corner of the room. "In a bit." I said, sitting down to unpack some more. I kicked my shoes off onto the carpet. While unpacking, I picked up a hand held mirror. Looking into it, I noticed the boxes in front of the closet had been dragged by my bed, and my closet was wide open. "What the heck?!" I said, closing the closet and pushing the boxes back.

Lucy made her way through the forest silently and towards the house, she could always sense whenever someone was nearby, especially if they had just moved in to that home. She was completely invisible, not just because she was in a dense forest away from most people, but she chose not to let herself be seen by anyone unless she wanted them to, but that's only of course if she wanted to scare them away. She drifted through the woods and could make out the house through the dense trees and foliage, she saw a light turned on in one of the windows and saw a figure move to left of the room. She knew that there was someone in there. She instantly teleported herself directly outside of the window and peered in, still keeping herself invisible. She could see a young girl in there in front of the closet, and boxes that were scattered throughout the room. She made one of the larger boxes shift over slowly, to the opposite side of the room while the girl's back was turned, she didn't know who these people were, all she wanted was to get them out of this house.

"Okay. That's weird." I said quietly after turning around to get my soccerball. "Dad? It isn't funny, Dad." I pushed the box back. "I don't like the dark closets Dad, you know that." I still had weird feeling of being watched. "Seriously. This isn't funny. Is anyone there?" I walked to the window and looked down, expecting to see one of my brothers with a water gun laughing his head off because of how naive I am. But nobody was there.

Lucy stared through the window at the girl, she was completely invisible. She didn't want to scare the family too much at first, she wanted to make a few things go wrong here and there, moving objects, pushing things off of tables,turning lights on and off. But she would eventually get to the more scarier and terrifying pranks, and eventually show herself to the family, make them scared out of their minds. She liked doing that. Maybe she could even trick one of the family members into following her into the woods, make them become hopelessly lost, and then chase them through the forest. She liked doing that as well. Eventually, she would let this family know who she is, and they would begin to fear her and maybe even move out sometime soon.

I shook it off and picked up my neon colored soccerball. "They wanna mess with their little sister, Taylor do they. Well I'll see them laugh at my fear when I break their noses!" I shut the lights off and stomped downstairs, grumbling the entire way and ready to break my brother's faces. I walked outside and kicked my ball by a tree at the edge of the forest. I didn't fetch my ball at first. Because again, I hate everything dark.

I sat down by the tree and picked up the ball throwing it against the dark oak tree and catching it when it bounced back. This continued for about five minutes until I ended up not catching the ball and it hit my face, temoprarily blinding me.

Lucy watched the girl at the edge of the forest. She thought it was annoying, seeing her kick that stupid ball back and forth against the trees in her forest. Technically, it was her forest, it may belong to someone but whoever ventures into it won't stay for long upon discovering that she lurks within these woods. She saw the ball being kicked back and forth, back and forth, until it rebounded off of a large oak tree and hit the girl in the face, knocking her down. It didn't look like she could see very well, so Lucy quickly made the ball begin to slowly roll towards the dense underbrush of the woods and out of sight. She didn't want her to play with it anymore, it was starting to get on her nerves. She thought about what she would do next, maybe this would be a perfect opportunity for her to lead the girl deep within the woods, at least she would get one of the family members out of the house.

I stood up and rubbed my eyes. One of my cheeks was bruised and stung a little whenever I moved. I brushed my self off and looked for my ball. I peered past some trees and saw some bright neon colors and a faded name 'Taylor' on it. It was my ball. I leaned in to get it, but was just out of my reach. I grabbed a stick and attempted to pull the ball closer but it only rolled deeper into the foliage of the vast woods.

Lucy kept making the ball roll back deeper and deeper into the woods, she watched from the top of a tree branch that she was perched on as the little girl walked slowly into the forest, trying to reach the ball. Lucy swooped down, turning herself invisible once more and then glided behind the girl. She whispered out go into the forest very softly and then glided back to the top of another tree, where she sat on top of one of the branches, waiting for the girl's reaction.

I followed the ball, tripping and stumbling. "'The Life Of Taylor Heale' page one, weird ball moves forward on its own in woods for some reason. Why? Screw logic. That's why." I said in annoyance. I finally grabbed the ball. "Ah ha!" I said triumphantly. It quickly faded. I looked around, hopelessly lost. "Uh. I think I'm going to break curfew." Then I heard a voice. The hair on the back of neck stood up, my skin crawled. "Who said that?!" I yelled, frozen stiff from fear.

A strong wind blew through the forest, Lucy waited on the top of the tree and watched the girl below her, completely frozen in fear. She swooped down, sending a cold gust of air behind the girl as she did. Lucy headed behind a tree and watched. She picked up a stone and threw it at a tree close by. She wasn't sure what else to do at the moment, she didn't want to reveal herself as she had stated before, she wanted to wait for the perfect opportunity to do that.

"You know what. I- I can get a new ball." I said, keeping my trembling hand over my ears. I didn't want to hear that voice again. "Who's there?" I asked, uncovering my ears. "And for gods sake say its you bro!"

Lucy dashed out from behind the tree and glided behind the girl, she let out a faint but audible whisper go away now. She headed behind another tree and watched, waiting to see what the girl would do next. She'd think that she would want to leave, though Lucy hadn't done much, it still seemed scary to her and she'd think that she would have left the woods already. Also, she just mentioned that she had a brother, another person living in that house, how interesting, she must have a mother and father too, more victims for me to scare she thought to herself as she peered out from behind the tree.

"How am I supposed to leave. I don't know where to go..." I said, I had lost sight of my brand new home.

I curled up at the roots of an old tree, looking at the shadows. "Bro. If it is you, I wanna go home. You know I hate the dark." It was getting dark and I didn't want find out what a forest looked like at night. I quietly whispered that I wanted to go home over and over. Rocking back and forth, I thought of all the possible monsters that could come out. When I thought about The Rake and Slenderman, I cried. They are said to eat children.

Beth Saw Taylor Sitting Down In The Forest All Alone. She Knew That Lucy Did This. She Didn't Want Another Person To Die Because Of Lucy. Beth Was Faded Out By The Little Light That Was There, She Floated Behind Taylor And Said In A Soft Voice "Follow My Voice I'll Help You Out." She Started To Walk Down The Forest And Whispered Random Stuff To Let Her Know To Follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy watched as Beth slowly approached Taylor from the behind and whispered something to her. She knew who she was, she knew a lot of ghosts that haunted the house and the woods around the house. Beth's death was actually caused by her, she led her into the forest and she ended up dying here just as she once did. She was even thinking about doing the same to the little girl until she showed up. Lucy could actually tolerate the other ghosts that lived around here, mostly the evil ones, but Beth was always trying her best to be good, which irritated her very much. She couldn't do anything but watch from behind the tree as Beth began to lead the little girl out of the woods.

I followed the voice, i am way too trusting, until I saw my house. "Sweet freedom!" I said happily, pushing my way through a Blackberry. I popped a berry into my mouth, then thought Thank you for helping.

She Could Tell That The Girl Was Happy. She Said In A Soft Voice "Your Welcome." Beth Turned Back Into The Forest And Said "Lucy I Know You're Here so Show Yourself" She Looked Around And Said In A Angry Voice "It's Not cool To Keep Trapping People"

Lucy slowly crept out from behind the tree and presented herself in front of Beth "I can do whatever I want to do, and you can't stop me" she replied, her eyes began glowing red to show that she was starting to become angry at her "If you hate me being in this forest so much, why don't you just leave?" she offered, "There's really no point in staying here, I'm always go to trap children who wander into these woods, and you can't prevent me from doing so, you know I'm more powerful than you"

Beth Started To Get Angry "I Know Your Stronger Then Me But The More You Trap Children The More I Will Save Them So There's My Reason To Stay." Beth Looked Back At The House "Why Don't You Leave Then Lucy Huh Why Not" Beth Said In A Annoyed Voice.

I darted back into my house, eager to get away from the night and whatever was in those woods. I stood in my room looking out the window for a long time, but saw nothing.

Lucy glared back at Beth, anger and hatred burned within her red eyes "I'll never leave, this is my forest. I wandered in here many years ago and never found my way out, so why should any child be able to escape this place alive?" She replied. That was the reason she never left this forest, she wanted other kids to suffer the same fate that she did, sure it was not such a noble cause like Beth's, but she didn't care. She had never found the person who had killed her in these woods, so she waited a very long time to enact her revenge upon the man or woman that had ended her life. Over the years, the hatred that she felt for her killer had made her a violent, and very powerful spirit.

I noticed how negative everything began to feel. It was a feeling that burned in my chest and made my skin crawl. I looked out the window and focused on one spot. I saw two figures. I began to watch intently though I could not hear a singhle word the would utter from the distance between me and the two figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back